• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I mean our relationship with Real is top notch, but I expect them sometime soon to force us to drop the soap and a little slap fest ensues.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Perez either talking too much BS or he just confident that nobody stopping him and the other owners to kick on the new competition.

Posting lies now? Didn’t expect this from you.

Thankfully the whole forum knows nobody looked out for Wenger like i did.

I was the only one saying "Be careful what you wish for" when people wanted Wenger sacked and humiliated out of Arsenal. Don't think you ever backed me during that time.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He is, tho.

And that's the damn problem. There's blatant racism out there everywhere and we're not attacking it harshly enough, and that's down to the most noisy deniers as much as the currently most noisy opponents of it. Racism is what it is, and if we're deferring to excuses or white privelege or some BS of that sort, we're none better than those who could smell the burned corpses from Auschwitz but didn't bat an eye. It's really easy: Either you are a racist or you are not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny after all that talk and ESL not happen, nobody will take these so called big clubs seriously.

Top Bottom