European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Arsenal 100% getting left out to try by the end of this.

Does Chelsea pulling out torpedo the whole thing? I hope so, but they're in a different situation to Arsenal and Utd for example. They have an owner with deep pockets who invests, the old model was working ok for them, it wasn't working for Kroenke who doesn't invest.

Even if the plan is torpedoed we now know 100% that the Glazers and Kroenkes want fundamental change to the game, so what happens? I feel like I don't know what's gonna happen and whatever happens won't be good.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
I don't understand Chelsea quit the Uefa and the ECA yesterday without warning are they going be welcomed back that quick lol

carlito'sway

Established Member
BREAKING
I understand Chelsea are now preparing documentation to request withdrawing from the ESL
— Dan Roan (@danroan) April 20, 2021

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ROFLMAO:

Taneruit

Does Chelsea pulling out torpedo the whole thing? I hope so, but they're in a different situation to Arsenal and Utd for example. They have an owner with deep pockets who invests, the old model was working ok for them, it wasn't working for Kroenke who doesn't invest.

Even if the plan is torpedoed we now know 100% that the Glazers and Kroenkes want fundamental change to the game, so what happens? I feel like I don't know what's gonna happen and whatever happens won't be good.

Chelsea isn't even out yet. They *request* withdrawal (if it is true). They still got a contract to beat and before then their super league buddies will try to reverse the situation.

This super league story is long from over.

Papa Wonga

Two giants of the English game, Utd and Arsenal will carry this through.

The nonces - chelsea, scum and city will ***** out.