• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otis

More insane series from the UK. Game of thrones is obviously next level and the best ever. But Line of duty is incredible for a bbc production. Watch it from the very first series you won't be disappointed.
Thanks mate. Never watched a single episode of GoT nor line of duty. That Chernobyl series though. Love it.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We are one of the biggest lobbyist behind protecting the elites. We are doing everything behind the scenes to make the league as uncompetitive as possible. It’s ironic we have a reputation of being classy club
Correct. Arsenal were one of the clubs along with Man Utd, Everton and Sp**s that led the breakaway that formed the Premier League.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The problem is, that probably 90% of the fans will be against this and complain how stupid this idea is.

But if the first game is played, the majority of the fans will watch it and the clubs know this.

Sadly a reform like this will happen anyway - if it won't happen in 5 years, it will happen in 20 years. It's just a question of time and which clubs will be part of it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The problem is, that probably 90% of the fans will be against this and complain how stupid this idea is.

But if the first game is played, the majority of the fans will watch it and the clubs know this.

Sadly a reform like this will happen anyway - if it won't happen in 5 years, it will happen in 20 years. It's just a question of time and which clubs will be part of it.
Yep this is why boards don’t care too much about fans moaning. They will always come back

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EzRmk_eVgAExmFv

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are sky angry because the ESL gave the broadcast to DAZN not them? Did they forget they charge fans 15€ to watch Burnley Vs Sheffield ffs

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
None of that relates to what I was getting at. I was talking about Americans' opinions on this issue, not attendance of overseas games.

And your friends must live on the east coast as most on the west coast heavily dislike the very early game.

I had friends who were stationed in Hawaii and loved the super early games. Games getting over before noon so you could go to the beach and day drink the rest of the day, etc. So no, not all - I am on the east coast though.

Ratings are good, attendance is good, most sports fans I talk to do not really care about the overseas game. You aren't bringing much to the table here. And, you keep moving the goalposts..

Majora

I genuinely wouldn’t support this club any longer if this goes through. Already massively let down that they have even agreed to it. Anti Arsenal to the core

GDeep™

League is very weak
This explains a lot when you look at the decline of Arsenal and Utd in recent years. The bigger picture has always been the breakaway.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think this is a direct reaction to the petrodollar clubs coming in.

Clubs like Utd, Real and Barca are operating at a loss trying to compete with City and Chelsea. This is what all the mental gymnasts who were ok with their totally unsustainable ownership models have been left with when they said anyone who disapproved was jealous.

Also Sky are equally to blame for spending the last five years toadying to the big 6 clubs who were always going to act in their own interests to pull the ladder up from the likes of Leicester and Everton once they closed the gap.

If and when these big 6 leave the only way UEFA can take back control is through good governance. Even if it acts against short term profit making they need to introduce wage cap measures.

Make the game sustainable and try to discourage ownership that warps the game.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I had friends who were stationed in Hawaii and loved the super early games. Games getting over before noon so you could go to the beach and day drink the rest of the day, etc. So no, not all - I am on the east coast though.

Ratings are good, attendance is good, most sports fans I talk to do not really care about the overseas game. You aren't bringing much to the table here. And, you keep moving the goalposts..
I've been moving no goalposts. Have completely stayed on topic. Most sports fans I talk to do care about the overseas games. But my anecdotal evidence doesn't count, while your's does. :yawn:

It's whatever, dude. Capital is capital. It'll do its thing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So if the big do want to breakaway, it can’t really be stopped? They can be discouraged only?

The only way I could see them winning is stopping the clubs who’d join as temporary members.

Force the ESL to bring in more and more permanent member clubs and dilute the product until it collapses.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom