• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
'I bucked up'

1251655.jpg

Preacher

Always Crying
Wenger said that SL wont go far. Looks like he is right.

No German, French teams. Chelsea out. City probably next.

This is no Super League, no more.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Even more a reason to support the mighty blues.

blaze_of_glory

I find it hard to believe all that Perez "23 years and no withdrawal" stuff right now. A club will bottle this and pull out.

These owners may be ****s in doing this but I can't believe they're so dumb as to not have a way out.
Yes, signing a 23 year contract for something that doesnt even exist yet doesn't make any sense.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal 100% getting left out to try by the end of this.

Does Chelsea pulling out torpedo the whole thing? I hope so, but they're in a different situation to Arsenal and Utd for example. They have an owner with deep pockets who invests, the old model was working ok for them, it wasn't working for Kroenke who doesn't invest.

Even if the plan is torpedoed we now know 100% that the Glazers and Kroenkes want fundamental change to the game, so what happens? I feel like I don't know what's gonna happen and whatever happens won't be good.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom