• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand Chelsea quit the Uefa and the ECA yesterday without warning are they going be welcomed back that quick lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How are the PL going to punish the clubs who joined initially? I think the only way to send a clear message is force all of the big six to sack their managers.

I think their respective owners should be banned too, I mean it'd be a real shame to see Kroenke go but it's the only fitting punishment imo.

Reactions: A_G

carlito'sway

Established Member
BREAKING
I understand Chelsea are now preparing documentation to request withdrawing from the ESL
— Dan Roan (@danroan) April 20, 2021

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ROFLMAO:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

City/Chelsea/Sp**s seem to be wavering, United/Liverpool are dead set on this. Arsenal really are the outlier here.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Does Chelsea pulling out torpedo the whole thing? I hope so, but they're in a different situation to Arsenal and Utd for example. They have an owner with deep pockets who invests, the old model was working ok for them, it wasn't working for Kroenke who doesn't invest.

Even if the plan is torpedoed we now know 100% that the Glazers and Kroenkes want fundamental change to the game, so what happens? I feel like I don't know what's gonna happen and whatever happens won't be good.

Chelsea isn't even out yet. They *request* withdrawal (if it is true). They still got a contract to beat and before then their super league buddies will try to reverse the situation.

This super league story is long from over.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Two giants of the English game, Utd and Arsenal will carry this through.

The nonces - chelsea, **** and city will ***** out.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom