• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Chelsea and city should still get punished, deductions.

Nothing will happen, watch this space. Masters is a ****bag.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I also doubt it's enforceable considering length. I can believe they signed a contract with JP Morgan as founding members for the loans to be repaid in 23 years, and that is taken as commitment to the ESL. But a direct contract with the ESL, no.

Also, in forming the ESL , it is likely each of the founding members committed a stake, $$ value, to found the ESL as an organisation/corporation, in which case there maybe penalties for early withdrawals. Also, if any of the original "founding members"{ withdraw, I would suspect JP Morgan will restructure the loan and adjust the terms.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
but but billionaires are the most amazing guys ever, they have the best people working on this, There's no way this could go wrong, they have it all figured out!!!
Never been more glad to be wrong. (though still have doubts)

Pop Tart

Established Member
There has to be more to this.

The clubs had to expect backlash to this, something isn't right.

The ESL clubs have to have something to fall back on, otherwise what was the point in doing this?
Probably get deals for cl etc

Top Bottom