• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So there are legal documents binding them both to the super league and to the European Club Association? Sounds like we're gonna have to lawyer up yeehaw!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
not sure they should focus on winning peoples hearts & minds they just need to kill the Champions League 🤷‍♂️

look at convincing the other Spanish & Italian big boys then focus maybe on some of the big clubs world wide

FinnGooner

Established Member
Come to think of it, I actually wouldn't mind this. Supporting Arsenal is quite painful nowadays but I can't really stop caring because I been doing it for so long and these current competitions have value to me. Bring in the Super League and I'm guaranteed not to give a **** anymore. Would be a painless natural ticket out of this ****.

Top Bottom