• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euston to Emirates - best way pls?

BobWilsonSaves

Hi

I'm a Scottish Arsenal fan. On previous trips to Emirates, I travelled via the Tube from Kings Cross.

My friend and his son are going to the Saturday 25 July Emirates Cup matches, staying in a hotal near Euston.

Any suggestions re: travel from Euston would be appreciated pls? Thanks

amirkat

Established Member
From Euston get on Northern or Victoria line for one stop to King's Cross. From King's Cross get on Piccadilly line to Arsenal station. It's a 10 minute journey at most.

Or get the Victoria line from Euston, get off at Finsbury Park and walk it.

BobWilsonSaves

From Euston get on Northern or Victoria line for one stop to King's Cross. From King's Cross get on Piccadilly line to Arsenal station. It's a 10 minute journey at most.

Or get the Victoria line from Euston, get off at Finsbury Park and walk it.
Thanks for that Amirkat, I'll pass that on.

Cheers

say yes

forum master baiter
Hi

I'm a Scottish Arsenal fan. On previous trips to Emirates, I travelled via the Tube from Kings Cross.

My friend and his son are going to the Saturday 25 July Emirates Cup matches, staying in a hotal near Euston.

Any suggestions re: travel from Euston would be appreciated pls? Thanks
Its also very walkable from Highbury and Islington (about 10-15 mins, about the same as finsbury park), which is straight victoria line from euston.

I'd go for one of those two stations if I were your friend. Arsenal is the closest station but hardly worth changing tube line for when they're all so near. North bank is closer to finsbury park, clock end is closer to highbury and islington.

BobWilsonSaves

Its also very walkable from Highbury and Islington (about 10-15 mins, about the same as finsbury park), which is straight victoria line from euston.

I'd go for one of those two stations if I were your friend. Arsenal is the closest station but hardly worth changing tube line for when they're all so near. North bank is closer to finsbury park, clock end is closer to highbury and islington.
Thanks Say Yes.

Yeah, that sounds good. I think their tickets are nearer the Clock End so that seems a good option from Euston.

Cheers mate.

Top Bottom