• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

balthazar

Everton, what a mess!! Overspending and at risk for relegation!! (didn't know where to put this, so made a new thread)

Simon Jordan is convinced that they will be penalised, probably next season.

1658620292199.png

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Listened to this live at the time, Simon Jordan has easily become my favourite pundit, he offers such a great insight that only a few can offer.

He also cuts out the bullshit and just says it how it is.

I also heard a report that Everton have a squad with no relegation clauses in the contracts, so if they are to go down they would be double ****ed if they cant offload the players.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Isn't Everton the only other team besides us to never get relegated from the top tier?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Isn't Everton the only other team besides us to never get relegated from the top tier?
No, they got relegated in 1951. They've been in the top flight since 1954. That is second only to us with 1919.

Everton is the team with the most seasons in the top division. We're the team with most consecutive seasons in the top division. Hence why it will be good to see them relegated so we can improve on the above.

Liverpool has been in the top division since 1962, and would take Everton's place if Everton goes down.

Plutarch

It's a surprise to see Everton in such a poor state. Traditionally they've been a strong team. I wasn't expecting much from them this season but I was't expecting them to be in a relegation fight either. I think it was a mistake to sack Benitez. How are they going to find a better manager than him?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aren't them and us the only teams that never been relegated since like i don't know 40's?

It'll be insane they the last club i expected to go down even after the poor summer they had because Still thier squad is good.

Watching highlight against Wolves yesterday apart from Richarlison thier players look shell-shocked and gave up.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Well, looks like it's going to be one hell of fight in the last match of the season for Everton. Hopefully they win that last match of the season and it'll be good way to end the season without being relegated. :pray:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well, looks like it's going to be one hell of fight in the last match of the season for Everton. Hopefully they win that last match of the season and it'll be good way to end the season without being relegated. :pray:
Its extremely tough for them if they not fix up thier defense

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Their attack is also massive problem.

I think their biggest mistake is not replacing Digne and James properly. Those two were crucial in creating their chances last season.
Yes it's not working for both sides and thier players look gave up thier new buys like Alli Van de Beek and that Ukrainian LB not helping much.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can see Super Frank becoming a Pool legend if he pulls this off.

He already won the title for Liverpool, when he beat City in 2020.

If he relegates Everton too, is that a better Anfield legacy than Slippy G?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They were very poor today against Palace. I think they could easily go down. They have a tough run in, and Hodgson is a better manager than Lampard. I'd be very worried if I were an Evertonian.

Their glimmer of hope lies in the quality of their players vs Watford and Burnley, even that might not be enough.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FOUcc84XIAkpRve

So basically Rafa wasn't doing THAT badly all things considered. **** them, praying they get relegated would serve them right for how they treated Rafa.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Here is an Everton Shirt Sponsor Tour. 🟦⬜

Screenshot_20220325-065551~2.png
Everton Shirt Sponsor NEC. I wondered if it stood for, 'Next Everton Championship' or 'Now Everton Crap' or maybe 'New Everton Chapter'.

Screenshot_20220325-070128~2.png
Did Andrei Kanchelskis feel a bit of a 'Danka' when he signed for Everton.

Screenshot_20220325-065330~2.png
ONE 2 ONE sounds like an Everton Supporters Self Help Group. Imagine an Everton Supporter calling Slaven Bilic, Slaven would be saying, 'Pull yourself together'.

Screenshot_20220325-065927~2.png
ANGRY BIRDS being the female Everton supporters after a game at Goodison Park.

Screenshot_20220325-065205~3.png
Not too sure what this one is. 🟦⬜

Screenshot_20220325-065826~2.png
This is a shirt sponsor of the Everton Ladies Team. Thought Megan Fox was sponsoring them for a moment.

Top Bottom