• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think they'll go down if they go for someone like Bielsa. I'm a bit surprised they are not contemplating Dyche. If you are to survive you need a solid defence, that is not the strength of Bielsa.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The_Return_of_the_King_Banner.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There are reports we've held talks with Allardyce about returning.
Kill me now.
BUT...what a ****in horrible nightmare that would be.
Maybe we just need to realise/accept our level
I'm quitting football if they bring Allardyce in.
How low is our level exactly? Have we hit bottom yet? To crawl back to Allardyce knowing the fan base hate him and he hates us, knowing that he will bleed us for what he can, seems pretty abject.
Don’t think I could cope with that appointment. Shameful when we did it last time. I’d just quit football if we did it again
Serious question for everyone...hypothetical...take relegation or take that man and avoid relegation?
Surely that would mean even Dyche didn't fancy it if Allardyce turns up

That has gone down well :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its even worse than Sunderland because in last 5 years thier total spend 650M on transfers its total mess. If they go down it gonna be long period until they sort it out

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bielsa isn’t the right fit for them right now, just get Dyche and stay up you eejits.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see Carlos Corberan's name being bandied about. He'd be mad to go from West Brom to Everton now. Excellent manager that bailed on Town after losing the play-off final. Give it some time and he'll take WBA up. Why would you go to Everton now?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

3 managers that got sacked because they were on their way to relegate their teams get a chance to finish their work at Everton

You can also say that Hasenhuttl saved Southampton from relegation in the 18/19 season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Dyche is a very competent coach. Explain yourself Rasmi
Absolute dinosaur who refused to evolve. He almost always bought British and lower leagues and size was big factor in his decision making. He always hid between Burnley we can’t buy top class European players. Look at Burnley now outplaying everyone in the championship with a rookie manager

Current Burnley team is better than the one he had in the premier league last season and cost fraction. He will never change and it will always be survival at any cost. Football is entertainment and even if you not entertaining now, atleast there should be hope you will one day. With him it’s never gonna happen

Top Bottom