• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
A Big 3 Points for Everton today at home to Manchester United. My Brother in Law was at Goodison Park today, he said it was a Big Win. Ex Gooner Alex Iwobi put in a shift today.
The only Home Win in the Premier League today, the rest being home defeats.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...only unbeaten?

THE Arsenal have a 100% win record, with the legendary Highbury Squirrel!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
One of those clubs I don’t mind if they are doing as well as they can, classic club with an outstanding arena

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Everton getting bantered by Minnesota FC admin.

If you ever see an Everton supporter hug them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

1658397294347.png

These Arteta/Lampard types get on my nerves I swear to God.

How much will Everton need to spend to get it to a point where Lampard keeps them up? Why not find a more resourceful stable manager?

The teams a mess and he's in way over his head but he talks like he's got nothing to do with it. F*cking irritates the f*ck out of me. The state of football and how prevalent nepotism is practiced at big clubs I find very frustrating.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 7952

These Arteta/Lampard types get on my nerves I swear to God.

How much will Everton need to spend to get it to a point where Lampard keeps them up? Why not find a more resourceful stable manager?

The teams a mess and he's in way over his head but he talks like he's got nothing to do with it. F*cking irritates the f*ck out of me. The state of football and how prevalent nepotism is practiced at big clubs I find very frustrating.

He’s lying if he didn’t know about their financial issues.

It’s not that they’re broke, they’re capped out by FFP and can’t invest in the squad even after selling Richarlison.

I’ve known this guy’s been a chancer and a fraud from day one. Even last year he had a worse winning percentage than Rafa but hoodwinked the fans through his media pals that he’d kept them up.

Need shot of him rapidly if they’re going to stay up. They’ve got easily got a better squad than any of the promoted teams so it shouldn’t be that hard with a decent coach.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
294549705_573566267824939_3270126756400841591_n.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
It's my Everton supporting Brother in Laws Birthday tomorrow. Haven't seen him to discuss the Arsenal v Everton USA Match, or Evertons 4-0 loss. Happy Birthday!!! Awkward.
Do Everton look worse than last season? I know it's early days, pre season. Selling Richarlson to Tottenham might be a blow.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom