• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully if it is him, 2 weeks won’t be enough to instill his ideas in the team

Going by the gung-ho way he sets up his teams, they'll be pining for Lampard when we're threw with them :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They turned down 60 million for Gordon and he can’t get in their team and been shocking. They did the same with Barkley until he lost value. These mid table English team never learn you gotta sell when value is high

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bielsa make no sense the guy will need investment to fix the squad and everton can't do it

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bottom 4 have all changed managers now. Southampton, Everton, Bournemouth and Wolves. Wondering if Westham, Leicester and Leeds , the next group just above that, will also feel the need to pull the trigger.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bottom 4 have all changed managers now. Southampton, Everton, Bournemouth and Wolves. Wondering if Westham, Leicester and Leeds , the next group just above that, will also feel the need to pull the trigger.

Jesse Lasso is next imo.

The guy was manically trying to sell the diabolical Brentford performance as a masterclass.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Doesn't matter about a new manager bounce, we should be beating whatever team the new manager puts out.

We are levels above Everton, they are one of the 3 worst teams in the league for me this season...3 points or it's back to being Arteta Our for me!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Riou kiss of death:
FnLzliQWAAAUu32

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I guess DCL is kind of similar to Bamford. Other than that Orta really nailed the recruitment for him at Leeds.

Let’s not forget he had Ben White and Phillips in the Championship. Then in the Premier League he got him Raphinha and Rodrigo.

I don’t really know who in that Everton squad is anywhere near the level of those guys.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
very nice from everton board trying to fix their relationship with fans by appointing Sam Allardyce ffs. what a mess of club.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Everton remind me of Sunderland before they went down. They might stay up this season but when they go down they're staying down unless serious changes are made.

Top Bottom