• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Two bad away results on the road against the teams in Claret. My Everton supporting Brother in Law is convinced they will get relegated.
Hope there is not a scenario where they need something at The Emirates to stay up. That would be unbearable. 🟥⬜ v 🟦⬜

Screenshot_20220407-070409~2.png
David, please come back to Everton.
'No thank you, I am enjoying it Down South. Hammer time'!!! ⛏️

Screenshot_20220407-070512~2.png
Roberto, surely you would like to come back?
'Only if you sign Lukaku, Jagielka, Barry and Stones'.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Heard a lot of noise somewhere regarding the player contracts not having relegation clauses as they werent expecting relegation at all.

They got 15 players over 50k p/w, 5 are over 100k p/w, Yerry Mina is on 120k p/w apparently, even Delph is on 80k, Gylfi is on 100k p/w and not even seen these days due to 'stuff'.

There will be very quick sales available if they go down, but I can only see interest in a few; Pickford, Allan, Doucoure, Richarlison and DCL.

Wierd one but DCL is only on 20k supposedly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Heard a lot of noise somewhere regarding the player contracts not having relegation clauses as they werent expecting relegation at all.

They got 15 players over 50k p/w, 5 are over 100k p/w, Yerry Mina is on 120k p/w apparently, even Delph is on 80k, Gylfi is on 100k p/w and not even seen these days due to 'stuff'.

There will be very quick sales available if they go down, but I can only see interest in a few; Pickford, Allan, Doucoure, Richarlison and DCL.

That's true alot of thier players don't have relegation clause that's why they'd be in financial trouble.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Said before their ground isn’t up to PL code apparently either.

It had been grandfathered in but if they go down and come back up they might not be able to play at Goodison :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Said before their ground isn’t up to PL code apparently either.

It had been grandfathered in but if they go down and come back up they might not be able to play at Goodison :lol:

Clubs a serious mess, we used to and still do question how this club is run and the likes of Barca/Utd/Tottenham etc but Everton have somehow gone under the radar until now as a disaster waiting to happen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember when we appointed Arteta and they appointed Ancelotti around the same time, everyone thought they were about to pass us....media was pushing that pretty hard :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Remember when we appointed Arteta and they appointed Ancelotti around the same time, everyone thought they were about to pass us....media was pushing that pretty hard :lol:

I mean let’s be honest which would you rather now in hindsight?

One took a team that’s about to be relegated to the verge of European qualification and is looking good for a League and CL double.

The other couldn’t score at home against his predecessor in a Europa League semi final.

Think I’d like to have taken Don Carlo myself but AM said he was dusted…

Riou

I mean let’s be honest which would you rather now in hindsight?

One took a team that’s about to be relegated to the verge of European qualification and is looking good for a League and CL double.

The other couldn’t score at home against his predecessor in a Europa League semi final.

Think I’d like to have taken Don Carlo myself but AM said he was dusted…

Wasn't having a good at Don Carlo, just Everton.

They have a multiple Champions League winning manager, we have a rookie...they have the billionaire at the club, people wanted to own Arsenal...we have a horrible season, Everton do the double over us in the league...

We still finish ahead of them 🤣

Useless club, since Moyes left.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If they Allardyce there for round 2 the fans might riot :lol:

I wouldn't mind they finished 8th under Big Sam after a very bad start with Koeman and their fans thought they were too good for that. Their wasn't that great either, relying on a beyond finished Rooney.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't mind they finished 8th under Big Sam after a very bad start with Koeman and their fans thought they were too good for that. Their wasn't that great either, relying on a beyond finished Rooney.

They proper hated him though :lol:

He started trolling the fans from what I remember and the abuse just went off the radar. I’d say he was even less popular than Rafa.

Riou

"(Alex Iwobi) you big ****ing goth"

"(Frank Lampard) you big FAT, double chin victim"

🤣

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom