• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Calciomercato not reliable unless if it come from Fabrizio Romano

goldengod

Think the Zaha deal is dead, it's just the media that makes it keep on living. Of course he wants a move, but we've got a relatively easy go at Soares now and are 90% unlikely to make the Zaha deal work.
Agreed. We obviously hoped that we might be able to do a deal with Palace for around £50-60m, perhaps even using a player to reduce that fee further but probably it was clear to us from the £80-100m price tag that we were never going to become close in valuation so we've moved on

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Really not liking the look of this guy, he seems like a poor version of Alexis.

He has a surprisingly poor touch for a brazilian, has decent pace, but his dribbling seems a little erratic. That kind of dribbling will get exposed in the EPL.
I am however impressed with his eye for goal., has a good shot on him.

All in all, I do not want us splurging a huge chunk of our budget on this guy.

Zaha or Pepe tick all the boxes. Kronke needs to get an extra cash out.

We can't afford to buy another flop

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

With a first name like that, Premier league discussions will be very confusing if the deal goes through. I'd say do it for the bantz alone.

Underhill

Seems to me Everton, Malcom and Fraser are the realistic options and Pepe/Zaha are out of our financial reach this season. Out of those i think i'd prefer Malcom > Everton >>> Fraser.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brazilian media always put so much reports when it come to transfers. Even if its from UOL who are very reliable

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’d have to buy out all parties. From what I’ve seen Gremio own 50%, his agent owns 30%, his old club owns 10% and an investor holds 10%. If we did want him I don’t think that would be a problem. Wenger would’ve probably swerved that but Raul is dodgy as ****. The question is would they all want paying equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom