• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

What's the story with these part ownership deals? Would certain agencies buy a percentage of the player and then use their contacts to get the player signed up to clubs? Seems awful messy for the player when they try and go abroad with these caveats attached.

Highgate

I came to the conclusion that this guy is not what we need after carefully looking at all the footage I could find.

The reason, he is way too inconsistent. Very similar to Özil, at his best great at his worst a nightmare. We already have one.of those we don't need another one.

He is nothing like Sanchez. Sanchez at his worst was still a live wire, still energetic and never stop trying.

I want Pepe and zaha here, yes both of them f.ck the defence, let's go for it. Signing a defender won't change anything as we probably need 4 new defenders.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I love it when you look at the replies to these posts and see people from Africa and India asking Nexus what he thinks :rofl:
Nexus changed his @ again after taking heat the equivalent of 5 stars on gta.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I must admit I kind of bought into the hype of this guy after briefly watching his highlights, but after I watched closely (youtube scouting:lol:) I'm not as sold on him as I was, outside of his shooting, his dribbling seems really erratic, perhaps there's room for growth who knows, not really fussed if we get him or not anymore, Not to mention his hair is straight f>ckerys. We definitely need a winger from somewhere though.

GunnerUK

I thought there was real concrete interest from Arsenal on the guy. At this stage I think his been recommended to Emery by Edu but Emery is keener on Zaha. Less risk, premier league proven, and wouldn’t Zaha count as an home grown player? (Could be wrong on that one)

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What's the story with these part ownership deals? Would certain agencies buy a percentage of the player and then use their contacts to get the player signed up to clubs? Seems awful messy for the player when they try and go abroad with these caveats attached.

Yeah something like that. The agent or agency buys a percentage of the player's economic rights. The agency usually covers the players early expenses, travel, accommodation, equipment etc. Clubs with not much spare money agree to such deals because it minimises their expenditure on the player and if he flops they wont have invested much themselves. On the other side, for the money they spend and the risk they took (in case the player flopped and never makes any money on transfer), the agency gets a big chunk of any transfer. It is very complicated and not all 3rd party ownership follow the same rules or methods. If we thought normal agents had a lot of influence on players just imagine when your agent basically owns a part of you.

but I remember FIFA banning 3rd party ownership a few years ago, so not sure how they are still continuing. I do know the Premier League doesn't allow any 3rd party ownership. The are very strict on it now after the Tevez and Masherano controversy.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Just got back from a trip to NY for work and a quick stop over to bang the mistress in France. Does this deal have legs boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom