• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm sick of the Zaha saga so this would be welcome. If it really is £36M that's obviously far better than £60M + whoever on Zaha.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Soares would be a smart signing with a high upside, but doesn't fit the signing to get fans excited about headline.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A Brazilian winger coming off the back of a top international tournament is a very exciting signing.

A large number of fans wouldn't have watched any Copa America or be aware that Soares was one of the stars.

I'm excited by the prospect of Soares, but Özil, Sanchez and PEA are the level of excitement that I thought that Kroenke was referring to. Zaha isn't that level, but breaking our transfer record counts as exciting.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A Brazilian winger coming off the back of a top international tournament is a very exciting signing.

Also with the way fans are today the first thing they’ll do is go on YouTube and see him doing some joga bonito and be hyped.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd be happy if we get Soares. Weary, but happy. Hope I don;t get proven otherwise but he looks a real talent. Bit raw but its there.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He has a sweet right foot only thing im worried about is that he runs into afew blind alleys.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He has a sweet right foot only thing im worried about is that he runs into afew blind alleys.
I also noticed this but perhaps with better quality around him these situations won't develop as quickly or as often. He'll have options and he won't be pandered to by Arsenal players who are looking for the ball like he has been there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
UOL very reliable i think we'll this guy instead we can afford him similar level to Zaha and 3 years younger. Don't know if Grêmio would accept our 40M bid tho

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Slightly out of the loop with this one but wasn't it reported/rumoured that we's already sent out people to conduct medicals and now there's reports that we're just preparing a bid?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I also noticed this but perhaps with better quality around him these situations won't develop as quickly or as often. He'll have options and he won't be pandered to by Arsenal players who are looking for the ball like he has been there.
I think he tries too hard and over play it. Still worth a punt imo.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Slightly out of the loop with this one but wasn't it reported/rumoured that we's already sent out people to conduct medicals and now there's reports that we're just preparing a bid?

Those were unreliable reports from **** sources.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No it was BS but its confirmed we seriously interested and he plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom