• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The journalist who wrote the UOL story is saying that the €40m offer would be for 100% of his rights.

Well if they willing to accept this then we should get this done i thought they would ask for at least for 50M so they can get a respectable 25M fee.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Well if they willing to accept this then we should get this done i thought they would ask for at least for 50M so they can get a respectable 25M fee.

He said they were hoping to get €40m for their 50% but that doesn’t seem realistic. €40-€50m is probably what he’s worth, not €80m.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Good. You bid for Zaha one more time if rejected then get this guy and a decent cb and were good to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His agent got 30% of Everton rights damn his agent going to be rich after this he'll get at least 10M from this deal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Agree, but 40m on the other hand is super cheap nowadays for someone that ripped the coppa with Brazil, considering the 50% split.

If €40m was going straight to the club it’s probably a fair deal. They’ve ****ed themselves over with the 50% ownership.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If €40m was going straight to the club it’s probably a fair deal. They’ve ****ed themselves over with the 50% ownership.

Yes, but that's not the case and you can't bring that up in negotiations. Usually that ain't the problem of the club who owns it, but for the interested party, in need to pay up.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Agree, but 40m on the other hand is super cheap nowadays for someone that ripped the coppa with Brazil, considering the 50% split.
Yh that’s €5m less than what Real paid for Vinicius and Rodrygo who are still only U20 internationals for Brazil atm. 40m would very cheap tbh but still more than what Barca paid for Arthur who also played for the Brazilian first team at the time of his transfer from gremio

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Wait the quoted 40m is even in Euros, which is about £36m, which Gremio would only get £18m of that.

That seems too cheap, especially after the Copa he had. His stock is high right now.

If Gremio sell him for that price they are even worse than us at selling players. For that price even I would advocate buying him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One risky signing too many imo.

We've already got Xhaka, Mustafi and Mkhi on high wages and tbh we as a club tend to get unlucky with transfers in this price range. I'd prefer Zaha, failing that maybe Pepe.

Keplaz

Wait the quoted 40m is even in Euros, which is about £36m, which Gremio would only get £18m of that.

That seems too cheap, especially after the Copa he had. His stock is high right now.

If Gremio sell him for that price they are even worse than us at selling players. For that price even I would advocate buying him.
Or they know something we don't..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom