• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is the realistic good winger available for us in very decent price should go buy him instead wasting time on Pepe or Zaha

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
His father was on video the other day talking about how he wants his son to play in England. I can definitely see this happening

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Heads all over the place.

Feels like deadline day.
Suppose that's one of the benefits of these ****ed up windows we seem to have. Never know where it's going, could be good or bad. Keeps us on our toes. And the meltdowns are always top quality.

Aevi

Hale End FC
With Edu here now, it's not a surprising link. Imagine we'll be seeing more news very quickly if this is true.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why have we supposedly pulled our finger out our ass in the past 24 hours? Edu effect?

Could be that they decided to wait for him having not secured some targets. With Tierney and Saliba we were probably always going to sign them no matter what but with the Zaha bid failing maybe he’s come in and had an input on potential wide players.

Gunner-Union

Shades of Alexis IMO. That ability to change direction really quickly in the box to get a shot off. He could score a lot of goals. Wonder what his overall shooting is like. Need to get a Knutson radar on him ASAP.

Has real pace too which I know isn’t everything but pace in wide areas scares full backs and keeps them deeper

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Has real pace too which I know isn’t everything but pace in wide areas scares full backs and keeps them deeper
He's got pace, although I actually don't think he looks that fast. I think, more intriguingly, he looks to have very quick acceleration, so he can get to full pelt quickly which in some cases is just as important as having pace. If you take a while to kick into gear, you'll never really get away from anyone.

Highgate

He looks like he has talent but am not sure he'd cope physically, like Alexis did.

A gamble imo but maybe one worth taking. The price can't be 40 million though, we'ren gambling at that level

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
The two players we’ve been linked with that featured in Copa America, Pulgar and Everton, were the two that stood out for me for there team. I’d love both at arsenal.

I’m currently in South America and watched loads of the Copa as a result. Everton was a standout. He cuts in off the left and has that aura that make defenders back track. He would be a great signing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The two players we’ve been linked with that featured in Copa America, Pulgar and Everton, were the two that stood out for me for there team. I’d love both at arsenal.

I’m currently in South America and watched loads of the Copa as a result. Everton was a standout. He cuts in off the left and has that aura that make defenders back track. He would be a great signing.
Pulgar looked very, very good in the one Chile game I watched. I'd bring him in to replace Xhaka if he was on the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom