• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everyone 'Yaya' for Toure

A

Anonymous

we should get him fast.

i believe he is a our missing link in midfield. a partner for big PAT instead of the ****e gilberto

Stim

Wenger is either extremely confident that he will get him whatever happens or he doesn't want him. Hopefully its the first option.

Arsenal316

henry_14 said:
we should get him fast.

i believe he is a our missing link in midfield. a partner for big PAT instead of the ****e gilberto

Missing Link? What have you been smoking? If Wenger is going for that type of midfielder, he has better options than him.

A

Anonymous

we need steel in midfield , and this big boy can help out.

JazzG

Established Member
Yaya will be huge for us us mate, if you don't believe me Adam will be here soon to convince you :D

lewdikris

Established Member
Sky keep embellishing this story. He's one of ours - Wenger's been watching him since he was 15, and he's not gonna give up on him now. Press nonsense. He'll sign a pre-contract in January then come in the summer when his contract's available. Expect Beveren to be given a few players and a *cough* donation of a sizeable sort in return...

lewdikris

Established Member
O, and he, along with Cesc is gonna be the future of the Arsenal midfield for the next 10-12 years - frighteningly, neither will be at their absolute peak until 2013 (jesus, i'll be 35!), and they're both pretty talented now...

It's for that reason Wenger wants them. Cheap and brilliant for a longtime. Exactly what we need.

JazzG

Established Member
Maybe sky is trying to make sure all the other clubs know about him before we sign him ;)

2013 :shock: Bloody hell talk, talk about planning for the future eh.

Yaya looks physically quite strong even at a young age. If we can get him a work permit I see no reason for him to get in the team right now tbh. Our youth is good but not physically ready, this isn't the case with Yaya.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
JazzG said:
We really should get this sorted out before some big clubs come in for him, they might make a big offer which Beveren can't turn down and we won't be willing to match......

I seriously doubt that. Arsenal are very much in the driving seat for Yaya and if Wenger wants him then he'll get him. This partnership with Beveren gives Wenger first option on Yaya and for that matter all Beveren players.

Aussie

Established Member
Goonergurjit said:
JazzG said:
We really should get this sorted out before some big clubs come in for him, they might make a big offer which Beveren can't turn down and we won't be willing to match......

I seriously doubt that. Arsenal are very much in the driving seat for Yaya and if Wenger wants him then he'll get him. This partnership with Beveren gives Wenger first option on Yaya and for that matter all Beveren players.

Another huge factor is that Yaya wants to play for arsenal

wiltord11

JazzG said:
Maybe sky is trying to make sure all the other clubs know about him before we sign him ;)

2013 :shock: Bloody hell talk, talk about planning for the future eh.

Yaya looks physically quite strong even at a young age. If we can get him a work permit I see no reason for him to get in the team right now tbh. Our youth is good but not physically ready, this isn't the case with Yaya.

yeh i agree with you there yaya if he is like they say he is then he will be the replacement for vieira when he finnishes and then cesc will be the attacking midfielder with the vision that will be a top midfield

KoLo28

:eek:ops: :x :lol: 8) :? :shock: :eek: :( :) :D :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: ;D :angel

Beverenboy

I think you should be fast to buy Yaya, because Shaktar Donetsk, has offered 2.1 million euro's for him. The beverenboard says that is a very good offer, but maybe they'll wait a bit for an offer from Arsenal.

Top Bottom