• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Evolution soccer 3-question i need to ask

marhes26

Does anyone know how to play as Arsenal in the master league and still have all the proper player names??.When i select to be arsenal it brings up all made up names.When i play in a friendly it has all the real players but changes once you start a league.where am i going wrong?

JazzG

Established Member
That is how it is suppose to be, whatever team u chose u get those players.

You gotta use them to win matches and trophies, more you win more points you get. With these points you can pick up better players. Basically you got a poor team and you gotta build a better side :)

marhes26

Doh!!.Gotta say im not keen on the shooting on that game.Evolution soccer 2 was more smoother.

Allyboy

Established Member
Jazz G is 100% correct, but you can try signing some of the Arsenal players that are now on frees by going to their international teams are trying to sign them.

Henry, Vieira et all will probably reject you at first, but players like Jeffers and Lauren may well sign for you.

Allyboy

Established Member
Luzkazan, I signed up there when PES2 came out and to be honest I did not find it to be too friendly.

Every time I posted something, what I put was ignored and the whole place came across a very cliquey, in fact the only response I got was "stupid noobie tosser"!

In fairness though this was over a year ago, so maybe you guys have improved. The information on your site though is excellent and I did find it helpful, especially for updating the player database to reflect real life.

Top Bottom