• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arshavin may quit football. The lazy bum :)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/06/30/uk-soccer-russia-arshavin-idUKKCN0PA2TY20150630

Excellent piece by the ever exciting Adrian Clarke. I love his analysis and articles.

Judas probably deep down realizes he made a clusterfuck with that "An update for the fans". To me he never struck me as a moneygrabber (like Ade), but his head was already turned by Rene M. and his "wish" to win trophies.

I am sure the little kid inside him is in constant tantrum mode for about 2 years

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anelka becomes player manager with Mumbai. The League in India also has former Gunner David Platt as manager, aswell as Roberto Carlos, Marco Materazzi, Peter Taylor and Zico.

Flaminal

Anelka becomes player manager with Mumbai. The League in India also has former Gunner David Platt as manager, aswell as Roberto Carlos, Marco Materazzi, Peter Taylor and Zico.

A bunch of ex football players playing fantasy football really.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Arshavin may quit football. The lazy bum :)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/06/30/uk-soccer-russia-arshavin-idUKKCN0PA2TY20150630

Excellent piece by the ever exciting Adrian Clarke. I love his analysis and articles.

Judas probably deep down realizes he made a clusterfuck with that "An update for the fans". To me he never struck me as a moneygrabber (like Ade), but his head was already turned by Rene M. and his "wish" to win trophies.

I am sure the little kid inside him is in constant tantrum mode for about 2 years
Rene M and that nasty little agent of his.

a_fourteen

Established Member
what year are we in? Is milli vanilli still top of the charts?

onetowatch

I still believe that we'd have been in with a shout of winning the league in 12/13 and 13/14 had Judas stayed. We finished 3rd behind a poor City and even poorer Utd who were literally carried by him.

Will wait for official confirmation before the obligatory "ha ha".

blaze_of_glory

Poldi's goodby message
https://twitter.com/Podolski10/status/618851493899276288/photo/1
CJaaHGGWsAAXz6t.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Oh how the mighty have fallen

559d976068201.PNG

Can't help but laugh at the traitorous Judas pr*ck.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lukas-Podolski.com ‏@Podolski10
Thanks Gunners !!! #Poldi #Gunner #RedArmy #thanks #arsenal #LondonIsRed #oneofyou #whoisTottenham #LP9

A few new hashtags in there.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I just rewatched the interview Judas gave when he signed for Manure and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Arsenal is part of my history, my life. From my side, and I think from an Arsenal point of view, there is no hard feelings"

Is he going to try and come back?? hahahahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom