• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

dpt49

Established Member
Cesc, after a game against Blackburn, where they tried to kick us off the pitch, went up to Mark Hughes and said, "I can't believe you played for Barcalona"
Brilliant.

What a joke Ferguson was after the pizza throwing incident, when he said, "we have got a dossier on the incident." What a *****

As for Pulis he deserved everything he gets

fabo

6.51 / 10
Cesc is ****, I love it.

Apparently he was mocking some third division players during the week in a cup match for Barca.........:lol:

Barca won 1-0 away, which was very poor considering the team they had out. Another away day struggle for them.

Proof

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
Fabs had died for me the day he signed for Barcelona.
You wish! I don't believe that. You can't become uninterested in a player, who was here for 8 years and the captain of the club for 3 seasons. At least, I can't do that. When I have time, I still follow his performances for Barcelona, just like I did, when Henry was there. Fabregas is the best midfielder the Premier League has seen and is still a joy watching him, picking out unthinkable passes.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I like to look back at the years while he was here, for all the good things he's done and the great games he's given us.

TBH, I don't follow la Liga at all, Fabs moving down there last summer didn't change that.
Barcelona is of no interest to me, unless we face them in the CL again.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Proof said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
You wish! I don't believe that. You can't become uninterested in a player, who was here for 8 years and the captain of the club for 3 seasons. At least, I can't do that. When I have time, I still follow his performances for Barcelona, just like I did, when Henry was there. Fabregas is the best midfielder the Premier League has seen and is still a joy watching him, picking out unthinkable passes.

Do you support the club or the player?

Proof

Established Member
@Beksl

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke ?

I don't understand, what your question has to do, with what I wrote there. Fabregas has been a key figure for Arsenal in the last 7 years and he also captained the team for 3 seasons.

I also follow, how Henry is doing in the MLS. Does it mean that I support the player and not the club ? I'm a big fan of Henry and Fabregas (two big names under the Wenger era) and I still enjoy watching them play.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
Proof said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
I haven't "lost interest in him," but I do what is known in Italy as "supporting against." I want him and his beloved club to be humiliated. I want him to suffer for abandoning the club and the manager who turned a skinny teenager into the best player in the best league in the world. Cesc's ingratitude is all-surpassing, and he deserves successive relegations.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
hesham said:
A True Genius Football mind at work.

Yeah,

One of my favorite World Cup goal. Watched this match about 4 am in the morning and very excited to saw that..

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Uncle Mike, Cesc left after 8 years of world class service. He left a team that didn't want to win things. I have no animosity towards him, and would have done the same myself.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Proof said:
@Beksl

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke ?

I don't understand, what your question has to do, with what I wrote there. Fabregas has been a key figure for Arsenal in the last 7 years and he also captained the team for 3 seasons.

I also follow, how Henry is doing in the MLS. Does it mean that I support the player and not the club ? I'm a big fan of Henry and Fabregas (two big names under the Wenger era) and I still enjoy watching them play.

It was a fair question Proof. I know a lot of fans that started supporting a club because of a certain player on their books. It's a common practice, especially for the overseas fan base..

Uncle Mike

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
Uncle Mike, Cesc left after 8 years of world class service. He left a team that didn't want to win things. I have no animosity towards him, and would have done the same myself.
Really.

First of all, Arsène Wenger has always wanted to win things.

Second of all, the fact that Arsenal haven't won things with a team built around Fabregas shows that his service was NOT world-class.

We're going to win trophies (plural) this season without him, and then you'll see he's just as much of a fool as he is a traitor.

viper_001

Established Member
from twitter:

cesc4official Cesc Fàbregas Soler
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U78pdMqP5SY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U78pdMqP5SY</a> thanks to the person who made this video, i got very emotional when i saw it. Arsenal is my past but always my present.
20 hours ago

arsenallegends

Established Member
next thing you know she's wearing my rolex
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/ex-Arsenal-defender-Lauren-reunited-with-stolen-6k-Rolex-article830087.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/ex ... 30087.html</a>

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have seen him on Sky a few times as a studio guest doing the Spanish football, not this season though.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
viper_001 said:
from twitter:

cesc4official Cesc Fàbregas Soler
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U78pdMqP5SY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U78pdMqP5SY</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; thanks to the person who made this video, i got very emotional when i saw it. Arsenal is my past but always my present.
20 hours ago

It's when he scored that solo goal against Totscum that I truly opened my eyes to what a magnificent player he was/is.

Top Bottom