• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
http://www.planetfootball.com/in-de...ver-arsenal-exit-most-players-regret-leaving/

“It’s still difficult for me to explain why I left Arsenal,” Hleb says. “I was absolutely happy there. Arsène completely trusted me, it was idyllic. And then I decided to leave.

“I was on vacation and agents and managers convinced me that I had to go to Barcelona. To be honest, I didn’t really understand what I was doing. At some point, I realised, ‘Oh god! I’m leaving Arsenal!’

“When Arsène said that it was a matter of hours, I felt devastated. It was really hard for me to accept that. Wenger did everything to make me stay at Arsenal.

“He even texted me as I was fishing. ‘Alex, I won’t let you go, we need you here.’ I cried when I read it.”
“Yes, we even met in Minsk a few months ago when Arsenal played against BATE in the Champions League,” Hleb says. “Wenger is like a father to me. It was really easy to work with him, you always felt his support.

“During my first season in England, I picked up in injury while playing for the national team. So, as I was trying to recover from it, I told Arsène that maybe it would make sense to send me on loan to Germany or something.

“He was like, ‘Stop it! I believe in you! Don’t even think about things like that.’ Honestly? I just flew out of the room. It really felt like I had wings.

“Arsène truly feels his players. He says exactly what a player needs to hear. I think there are very few guys who might say that they haven’t enjoyed working with him. Everyone felt like they would get a chance. And I think most players who left ultimately regretted it.”

Really hated the way Hleb left us, and can't say I wasn't pleased at his struggles at the time, but kind of feel for him about how it all turned out, clearly regrets leaving us and will probably be one of those "what if"'s for the rest of his life..

Had to laugh at this part:

“In a way, Zlatan reminds me of Henry,” he says. “He was really funny, always messing with everyone. Well, except for Thierry and Messi.

“Leo was very young at that time, but even world-class players were whispering in his presence! ‘Did you see what the little guy did today?’

Young Messi was such a phenom that even World class players were in awe.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
l-pod.jpg

This image has got to be a photoshop right??
Wrong.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/feature...kebab-shop-cologne-1000-people-attend-opening

Latest posts

Top Bottom