• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
So many goodbye messages from Arsenal players to Sanchez. Think they really loved him..
Only Mustafi in his instagram story so far.
nothing from Özil - Mustafi and Sanchez had a period training alone together - can't remember why - so perhaps being forced into proximity with him created a bond of sorts

zhaggy

So many goodbye messages from Arsenal players to Sanchez. Think they really loved him..

Well, if the reports are true that most of the squad wanted him out then there`s no surprise it`s quiet with thefarewell`s and goodbye´s. Would be double standard.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They realise how bad it would look to publicly wish someone joining United good luck.

I don't think many United players wished Mkhi good luck, does that mean they all hate him?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
They realise how bad it would look to publicly wish someone joining United good luck.

I don't think many United players wished Mkhi good luck, does that mean they all hate him?
Not good luck, but just goodbye bro, will miss you etc

After all these guys are changing cities as well as clubs, and surely it's not forbidden to wish someone you like all the best

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I would stay well clear, whatever words they post (or don't) someone will twist it for an agenda.

Funny enough there is a guy who advises footballers on media/social media on the radio right now. The first thing he does is sit them down and go though all the pitfalls. I could sum it up it in one word. GIRLS

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not good luck, but just goodbye bro, will miss you etc

After all these guys are changing cities as well as clubs, and surely it's not forbidden to wish someone you like all the best
This is the wrong online fan base to do that with, they'll just jump all over the players. A lot of Arsenal fans online don't need any excuse to start going after players. I remember last season Walcott posted something about the work the club was doing with refugees in Iraq and the entire comments section was filled with abuse, people saying things like "get out of my club" and so on.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Is there a dedicated thread for crying over Alexis leaving? I loved him from day 1 when he pulled on that Arsenal shirt! Seeing him in a ManU jersey just breaks my heart. I cannot help but admire that little fighter. He is a guy you’d want next to you in a foxhole! Feel Mustafi is the same type of guy. No wonder if they got on well.

Tonight I’ll open a bottle of red, hug a pillow, watch reruns of his Arsenal goals on YouTube and cry me a river... :(

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
And this guy is still clown :rolleyes: Also Juve december MVP. There's something clearly wrong with our goalkeepers training methods.

Szczesny is not a clown - never thought he was. But Juve is much more defensive, while we play a much more open-attacking game. Our goalkeepers will have to deal with opposition scoring chances that have a higher rate of conversion. Same reason why most center backs will look **** in our system too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom