• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Could watch this over and over again.

Love the passion and his celebration with the fans.
What could have been. Feel like Wenger is trying to replace him with the current young talents we have in Nwakali, Reine-Adelaide, Willock, and Da Silva. He's desperate to do so.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I watched the United-Palace game last night; wow Sanchez has been really poor for United so far.

He gave the ball away 34 times last night!

I saw that (both the game and the stat). He's been worse for United than he was for Arsenal in that respect. A lot of the fans seem to be pretty frustrated with him (I saw a headline "Send Him Back to Arsenal! :D ). Here's a good one:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

Could watch this over and over again.

Love the passion and his celebration with the fans.
Can't believe that was Arsenal. I mean, scoring from a counter put together by two players is the rarest of things nowadays at this club.
Aside from that, Diaby was an absolute joy to watch when he was at his best. One of the saddest stories in world football.

BobP

Memri Fan
Can't believe that was Arsenal. I mean, scoring from a counter put together by two players is the rarest of things nowadays at this club.
Aside from that, Diaby was an absolute joy to watch when he was at his best. One of the saddest stories in world football.

That goal he scored against Newcastle was also a beaut.

Such grace, such poise.

Always felt he was underrated finisher as well. He knew what he was doing in front of goal.

BobP

Memri Fan

Putting this here because there's no real thread which revolves around discussing past games.

I stopped watching after the Adebayor goal, too painful.

Only reason we didn't win the league that season was the lack of depth which hurt us as the injuries piled up. You also have the accumulation of fatigue among the players who managed to avoid injury. We always stretched ourselves too far, trying to win the FA Cup, the CL, and the EPL

Sidenote:

Song was an absolute calamity at CB, so bad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone see what happened to Coquelin? Suffered an absolutely awful Achilles snap the other day for Valencia. Hope he's able to come back.

Meanwhile Sanogo scored twice yesterday vs Toulouse!

Jae

Anyone see what happened to Coquelin? Suffered an absolutely awful Achilles snap the other day for Valencia. Hope he's able to come back.

I snapped mine in July last year. I reckon he'll be back around about the start of next season. I completely tore mine straight through and have only just gotten back to playing sports again.

Would imagine he'd be a lot quicker with the resources and rehab he'll have available to him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I snapped mine in July last year. I reckon he'll be back around about the start of next season. I completely tore mine straight through and have only just gotten back to playing sports again.

Would imagine he'd be a lot quicker with the resources and rehab he'll have available to him.

From what I've heard it's an absolute nightmare of an injury. Hope you've come through it mate.

Reactions: Jae

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Putting this here because there's no real thread which revolves around discussing past games.

I stopped watching after the Adebayor goal, too painful.

Only reason we didn't win the league that season was the lack of depth which hurt us as the injuries piled up. You also have the accumulation of fatigue among the players who managed to avoid injury. We always stretched ourselves too far, trying to win the FA Cup, the CL, and the EPL

Sidenote:

Song was an absolute calamity at CB, so bad.
Unreal performance going forward in the first hour before Gallas gave away the pen, but I knew we wouldn't win after Adebayor's 1v1 at 2:45. Can't miss those at Old Trafford and expect to win.

BobP

Memri Fan
Unreal performance going forward in the first hour before Gallas gave away the pen, but I knew we wouldn't win after Adebayor's 1v1 at 2:45. Can't miss those at Old Trafford and expect to win.

Adebayor was such a profligate ****.

Squandered so many chances.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Meanwhile Sanogo scored twice yesterday vs Toulouse!
**** me, I only just commented on Razorist's observation that Coq had been doing well for Valencia. Poor fvcker.

The manager of Toulouse, Pascal Dupraz, has said Sanogo can become 'one of the best attackers of his generation'.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4787027/arsenal-yaya-sanogo-best-attacker-generation/

:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Bac is back.
Left Arsenal a hero to sit go on Citys bench for mega bucks when he was a large part of our defence... Didn't matter, they said, because he 'deserved it'. Can't think of many similar instances where a player left us for a legit rival (they were then) for money, and remained a hero... Weird one, that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom