Ex-Gunner Watch

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Bossa, Sep 10, 2010.

1. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Jury likes this.
  2. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Yeah , have seen it on BT and a few other channels . Quite hilarious , how they are waxing lyrical over the smallest things he does ."Top striker" "How Important has Giroud been? " "Great chemistry with Hazard " "Surely against Barca he starts over Morata " .
    Macho and albakos like this.
  3. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Could watch this over and over again.

Love the passion and his celebration with the fans.
  4. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

What could have been. Feel like Wenger is trying to replace him with the current young talents we have in Nwakali, Reine-Adelaide, Willock, and Da Silva. He's desperate to do so.
  5. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Sure this has been posted here before somewhere.

....but it’s so so b r u t a l

Camron, krackpot, dashsnow17 and 2 others like this.
  6. StatLad

StatLad Active Member

7. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Watching that has brought a smile to my face on a thoroughly miserable day.
  8. Gooner n Proud

Gooner n Proud a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

I watched the United-Palace game last night; wow Sanchez has been really poor for United so far.

He gave the ball away 34 times last night!
    Camron and Slartibartfast like this.
  9. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Well-Known Member

I saw that (both the game and the stat). He's been worse for United than he was for Arsenal in that respect. A lot of the fans seem to be pretty frustrated with him (I saw a headline "Send Him Back to Arsenal! :D ). Here's a good one:

10. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

Can't believe that was Arsenal. I mean, scoring from a counter put together by two players is the rarest of things nowadays at this club.
    Aside from that, Diaby was an absolute joy to watch when he was at his best. One of the saddest stories in world football.
    Camron and krackpot like this.
  11. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

That goal he scored against Newcastle was also a beaut.

Such grace, such poise.

Always felt he was underrated finisher as well. He knew what he was doing in front of goal.
    KrissKringle likes this.
  12. Rosso

Rosso AM's Resident United Fan

13. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

14. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Putting this here because there's no real thread which revolves around discussing past games.

I stopped watching after the Adebayor goal, too painful.

Only reason we didn't win the league that season was the lack of depth which hurt us as the injuries piled up. You also have the accumulation of fatigue among the players who managed to avoid injury. We always stretched ourselves too far, trying to win the FA Cup, the CL, and the EPL

Song was an absolute calamity at CB, so bad.
    American_Gooner and Tir Na Nog like this.
  15. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Massive SAFophile Trusted

Anyone see what happened to Coquelin? Suffered an absolutely awful Achilles snap the other day for Valencia. Hope he's able to come back.

Meanwhile Sanogo scored twice yesterday vs Toulouse!
  16. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I snapped mine in July last year. I reckon he'll be back around about the start of next season. I completely tore mine straight through and have only just gotten back to playing sports again.

Would imagine he'd be a lot quicker with the resources and rehab he'll have available to him.
    Aevius and Rex Banner like this.
  17. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Massive SAFophile Trusted

From what I've heard it's an absolute nightmare of an injury. Hope you've come through it mate.
    Jae likes this.
  18. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Unreal performance going forward in the first hour before Gallas gave away the pen, but I knew we wouldn't win after Adebayor's 1v1 at 2:45. Can't miss those at Old Trafford and expect to win.
    BobP likes this.
  19. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Adebayor was such a profligate ****.

Squandered so many chances.
    American_Gooner likes this.
  20. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

Ade's goal was handball.