• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crocrodile

I'd be laughing too much to be gutted! I really tried to see his positives, but all I could see was his height and really good movement. Everything else was horrendous. Good luck to the lad.

Sorta like Welbeck.

Last edited:

Feel sorry for the guy! Played his skin out for us and did so much for our club! Brilliant brilliant human being! It is like he has been kissed by dementor or something. Poor fellah.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
AOC confused with bizarre pre match ritual at Anfield.
4A30325600000578-5500725-Hunky_Stripping_shirtless_Alex_showcased_his_hunky_frame_and_rip-a-284_1521044753672.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Frimmy v Nasri beef explained by the man himself:
Frimpong did enough to start Arsenal’s next league game against Liverpool, where for 70 minutes he enlivened the Emirates crowd with his tough-tackling approach, before he spoiled an impressive performance by getting sent off for two daft bookings with the game goalless. Arsenal eventually lost the game 2-0, which prompted stinging criticism from Frimpong’s only enemy in football: Samir Nasri.

“When the game ended, we were in the dressing room and I expected [Arsène] Wenger to be really angry,” Frimpong says.

“He was actually very calm, but for some reason Nasri came in and he was like: ‘We lost the game because of you’. I was a young guy, didn’t really know what I was doing, and was devastated. I felt like I’d let everybody down and he was really blaming me, so I really didn’t like him.

“He always had a go at me if I gave the ball away in training and even said to me once: ‘I could buy you if I want’. To be honest, he probably could have done at the time, but still.”

Three months later, Nasri returned to the Emirates as a Manchester City player after an acrimonious departure from Arsenal. Frimpong delighted the home supporters by putting in meaty challenges on his one-time team-mate, grabbing him by the throat in one of many tasty exchanges.

“People never really understand why that [fight] happened but I don’t like the guy,” Frimpong says. “The reason I don’t like him is because he’s an idiot. Plain and simple. I would never, ever have respect for him.”
Also nice to hear about Alex Song's professionalism:
“Then there was [Alex] Song, who used to go to KFC before every home game. On the bus to the team hotel the night before the game, he would be eating chicken nuggets.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I knew what this'd be about before seeing your post. It's a real shame :(

Had he stayed, he could very realistically have become a starter here. I think Iwobi's frequent starts prove that there is a gap in our attack he could have filled.

I felt like he was just about to really break through when he got that injury, bad timing for him and us. If not, I’m confident he would have at least been in a similar position to what Iwobi is now, he always looked like a goal scoring threat playing here. That loan spell at WBA didn’t help either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom