• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Does Olly loook like he's been put on a diet or is it the angle, beard or whatever?

Premier-League-Swansea-City-v-Chelsea.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Gnabry with another injury.

Looks like he will out for 8 weeks. So he will miss the rest of the season and not really a chance for the world cup despite his great run.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Still baffles me that we sold him. Still young for a goalie and seems to have improved and matured a lot since we sent him out on loan the first time.

Apparently expecting his first child with his wife, maybe someone we should be potentially scouting in the future. :eek:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Could've sworn @Dokaka said something about Diaby being better than Pogba.

Might've been me, don't exactly recall.

Good to hear it directly from the horses mouth.

Biggest what if in recent football history. Only Arsenal fans would dismiss the potential of someone in their early 20's because of them making "stupid mistakes", simply because you lot have been conditioned to see young players as starters and not projects, at least until recently.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Its obvious to anyone with even a passing interest in football that Diaby had massive potential. No great insight needed if you saw him play a few times.

Dan Smith should be tried as a war criminal. After the "tackle" I'll never forget Henry shaking his head and saying something like "why the hell did you do that???"

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Its obvious to anyone with even a passing interest in football that Diaby had massive potential. No great insight needed if you saw him play a few times.

Dan Smith should be tried as a war criminal. After the "tackle" I'll never forget Henry shaking his head and saying something like "why the hell did you do that???"

3-0 down in the 90th minute of an end of season game. Absolutely disgusting.

Worse than the Martin Taylor or Shawcross ones. Utter **** bag.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
3-0 down in the 90th minute of an end of season game. Absolutely disgusting.

Worse than the Martin Taylor or Shawcross ones. Utter **** bag.

Agreed. You could at least make a (insanely weak) defense of the Shawcross one, but Smith's was purely out of spite. He ruined an entire career to satisfy his own frustration.

Shawcross' tackle was unlucky in a lot of ways: Ramsey had just planted his foot leaving all his weight on it, Shawcross was smashing the ball like a Stoke player normally would (read: pointlessly hard and with little reason) and it ended up being awful. The difference here is the worst part by a mile was the reaction from Stoke and Pulis. The Night King didn't condemn the tackle by one of his White Walkers which caused the army of the dead to somehow justify using it as motivation and ammunition for a faux-rivalry because they somehow felt attacked. Truly summarized their fanbase and made me hate them forever.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You go Oli!

“I’ve equalled Zidane and that’s something no one can take away from me,” he said. “Trezeguet has three goals more and I want to catch him up and score as many as I can. On a personal level, it’s an objective, an ambition.”

Latest posts+

Top Bottom