• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Well,they booed him,as i can remember.

On serious note,there is no real point to hate him.We didn't win important trophy when he was captain.How many players would reject Barca in that time ? He was our best player since we came to Emirates.

After that,Wenger rejected him,when he wanted to come back.His fault ?
He wanted to come back when the team of his dreams didn't want him anymore and then rekindled his "love" for us.

We are not Wigan or Stoke, a team for big-club rejects. We are the Arsenal. I will boo Fabregas whenever he comes to the Arsenal.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He wanted to come back when the team of his dreams didn't want him anymore and then rekindled his "love" for us.

We are not Wigan or Stoke, a team for big-club rejects. We are the Arsenal. I will boo Fabregas whenever he comes to the Arsenal.

It's not problem that players love more than one club.I'm pretty sure that Ramsey loves Cardiff same like Arsenal.Bergkamp loves Arsenal and Ajax etc.

Well,he didn't know what will happen in Barca ? I can't judge him why he left in first place,every other player would done same thing in his situation.Good players have ambition in their career.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's not problem that players love more than one club.I'm pretty sure that Ramsey loves Cardiff same like Arsenal.Bergkamp loves Arsenal and Ajax etc.

Well,he didn't know what will happen in Barca ? I can't judge him why he left in first place,every other player would done same thing in his situation.Good players have ambition in their career.
Fabregas used his love for Barcelona to engineer a move away (he made no mention of ambition) and then wanted to use his "love" for Arsenal to come back. Since his love for Barcelona clearly trumped that for Arsenal he cannot expect Arsenal fans to love him as they would a player who has been loyal to us.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Fabregas used his love for Barcelona to engineer a move away (he made no mention of ambition) and then wanted to use his "love" for Arsenal to come back. Since his love for Barcelona clearly trumped that for Arsenal he cannot expect Arsenal fans to love him as they would a player who has been loyal to us.
Shiit man, have you ever been a human? It is hard. Not everyone is a scheming c*nt.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

He said that he wanted to win some titles and that was main reason why he left.We don't know that he would leave Arsenal if we won EPL and he wanted to leave because of his " love" for Barcelona.

Like i wrote,players can love more than one club.He was born there,started his career there and that was his home.Count that Barcelona was better than Arsenal.

People mention that players like Totti,Del Piero,Gerrard and other are loyal and they all started their career in that one club.Fabregas isn't that case.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** Cesc, I mean he's not even good enough anymore for starters. He literally built everything around him, made him captain and given him absolutely everything at a very young age. He threw that all away when he went on strike, was willing to take a pay cut, wanted to leave a year earlier all because of his supposed love for Barca, then gave up on his dream to play for Barca after only three years and moved to our London rivals.

Also amazes me how Cesc does all this yet gets less criticism than someone like Nasri who played for us against Liverpool despite being on the verge of a move to City at the time and put in a pretty good performance.

We honestly need to stop pining for him, I mean he's 32 at the end of this season. His legs are completely gone. It's been 7 years, do some of you people still pine for your ex after 7 years? Nostalgia is a powerful thing but get over it, he'll be nowhere near the same player if he comes back and he won't be of much use if we want to seriously progress.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Also amazes me how Cesc does all this yet gets less criticism than someone like Nasri who played for us against Liverpool despite being on the verge of a move to City at the time and put in a pretty good performance.

Simple,because Nasri is a ****** who never loved Arsenal and went for money when he saw that we fell apart.Fabregas loved Arsenal and went for titles.And as i can remember,he rejected Barcelona few times.There is no point to do that every time,when your own club fell short to win something.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom