• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Letting him go was a big mistake from our end unless he wanted to. I hope we play them in EL so he can get a proper send off

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We honestly need to stop pining for him, I mean he's 32 at the end of this season. His legs are completely gone. It's been 7 years, do some of you people still pine for your ex after 7 years? Nostalgia is a powerful thing but get over it, he'll be nowhere near the same player if he comes back and he won't be of much use if we want to seriously progress.

I wanted to reply to this and say my ex had a fanstastic pair. But I feel someone out there is going to get offended by this statement, so I won’t.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I just don’t get all this “love for the club” talk.

You’re in a job for 5 years. The company’s been really good to you, they supported you through personal problems. Put you on training courses to improve your skills. Now some other firm offers double your salary, do you turn down the new offer because your company was good to you in the past.

Fvck no!!!

Fabregas/Nasri/Cole and all the others should just call it like it is.....”I have left for a better offer, deal with it” ;)

nmn

Does anyone think Alexis Sanchez would have stayed if he knew Wenger was leaving and someone like Emery is coming? Sanchez left in January if i'm not mistaken and Wenger anounced he is leaving a bit after that, right? Having him alongside Auba, Laca and Özil would be big.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Does anyone think Alexis Sanchez would have stayed if he knew Wenger was leaving and someone like Emery is coming? Sanchez left in January if i'm not mistaken and Wenger anounced he is leaving a bit after that, right? Having him alongside Auba, Laca and Özil would be big.
Emery is no fan of temperamental, demanding players so even if Alexis had stayed on I doubt very much if he'd have been offered a new contract

DasBootist

Don't care.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Don't think so. Too much of an inflated ego. We had already brought in Lacazette, he knew things were about to change with Mislintat and Sanllehi at the club and Wenger losing support from outside, around and inside the club. He had apparently brought the squad against him multiple times with childish diva behaviour in training. And last but not least more about ambition and Wenger this was about money and ridiculously grandiose self perception.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom