• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

BobP

Memri Fan

Could've been one of the greatest.

S-4iPcrpgBU.jpg

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
What a shame. Not only did he have a great potential but he was genuinely a good guy with humility and modesty.

I get wound up by just looking at those videos and seeing how our players were literally used to get kicked out of the park with no consequence.

Allan Hansen and co would always defend those talentless thugs on MOTD while insinuating that our players were soft.

Arsenal don’t like it up em....they invented this phrase so our players could get kicked and the spineless referees would wave play on.

I laugh at their hypocrisy when I see the same ignorant clowns praising Man City for playing the same beautiful football that Wenger was playing a decade ago with kids.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Henri Lansbury - beside that goal against Sp**s, all were hoping that he would fight his place in first team. He went on few loans and then was downright a ****ing prick when we played Nottingham Forest away at League Cup. He seemed like he intentionally meant to hurt our players as he was flying in tackles and then had few shouts towards our bench. He will probably be offloaded by Villa, as if they get into PL, he does not have quality cc. @Stevo the Villan.

Funny one. He DOES have quality (at this level) but very inconsistent.

Nowhere near our team these days. No way he'll stay if we go up.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So, I was just checking out Santi's stats for this season and he has 10 assists(3 less than Messi and Sarabia) and 4 goals scored over 2651 minutes, yet the club and a lot of people here thought he was done.
Now he's back in the NT and I'm positive that with him we would have clinched top 4, but we kept Özil, who has been getting worse every year and doesn't even assist anymore.
This club keeps making strange decisions every year. It's like a tradition around here.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
it rather looks as if the doctors in Spain did a better job than those in the UK

Doctors in Spain just got those magic potions.

Letting Cazorla go was the reasonable thing to do. You can't seriously blame the club for that. He was basically an invalid. That he'd make a comeback like this was beyond any reason. I'm very happy for him and it's a bit of a shame he's gone, but you can't really blame Arsenal to have made a stupid decision in that case.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Thirty years ago today. The greatest end to a league campaign ever. What an achievement. Still makes me emotional watching it. I was running round the house going nuts that night. Legends every one of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom