• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Legend for Chelsea. But for Arsenal? I have a feeling that he just used us. I never was happy with buying him. The only reason he joined our club was that he wanted to be in London and Chelsea was moving on. These are the types of players, a relegation team should buy. We needed players who either play for the badge or they are young and play at least for their own careers. Cech-like signings are the ones which make Arsenal look like a Vacation-spot or a retirement destination.

I still would have had some respect for him if he did not do that stunt before Europa finals. Do you feel what he did was right? How difficult is it to hold on any talks with Chelsea till the finals are over? Just shows the respect he has for our club.
I'm not advocating for legend status but I also don't see the big fuss here. He's planning a career after his playing career and I don't fault him for that. He was a model pro throughout his stay with us. Really this is a big hooha over nothing.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I'm not advocating for legend status but I also don't see the big fuss here. He's planning a career after his playing career and I don't fault him for that. He was a model pro throughout his stay with us. Really this is a big hooha over nothing.
Planning a career is fine. Everyone does it. But this was a team that he was going to play against, in a week, in a final. I don't find it professional to negotiate in such circumstances. Even Ox, a player who was with us for years messed up when he was playing against Liverpool after a deal was made.
If he had negotiated with some other team, it would have been fine. If he had talked with Chelsea after the final was over, it would have been fine. But doing it right before the finals is unprofessional in my books.

Last edited:

Rambo looking like a boss ffs, amazing reception, guy has his own logo.

Guy is in the big time.

Just became our biggest star last season. All people learned that he should have been the one team should have been built around. Emery really messed up with benching him and withdrawing that contract offer to force him out for free.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No, the story of his life is being the highest scoring mid in the history of Arsenal, and now at a legit Super Club.

The holy grail for Juve is the CL, if Ramsey helps them win that then he'll go down as one of the all time great British players especially when you factor in his performances for Wales and more specifically Euro 2016.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom