• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Some of the people referred to as “legends” on this forum makes my blood boil. Keown was the real deal.

Watching this gif again after all these years, all the ManU players abandoned RVN so he could take a (deserved) beating, actually looks like Gilberto says to Keane “You better go and help your boy”
giphy.gif

Last edited:

GunnerUK

1481c0332a39943ecfa467246511cec4.jpg

Never gets old. Somebody posted this on Twitter with Arsenal’s tweet. Has anybody ever really zoomed in on the faces on the Sp**s fans.

You can actually see the respect and admiration on some of their faces. Others just pure rage lol.

Thierry should of won player of the year in 2004 but can understand why he come 2nd place to the mighty that is Ronaldinho.

I still say to this day Dinho is the best I’ve ever seen in terms of raw skill and Entertainment even better than Leo Messi

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The lack of respect from Kos in his unveiling is unbelievable. True **** move that. Stick by what I said yesterday. Hope that ankle caves in sooner rather than later. Got what he wanted and still takes a stab at the club. F*CKING PRICK

Hexagon9

The lack of respect from Kos in his unveiling is unbelievable. True **** move that. Stick by what I said yesterday. Hope that ankle caves in sooner rather than later. Got what he wanted and still takes a stab at the club. F*CKING PRICK
Appalling. Thought it might have it's own thread by now.
Is he having some kind of (premature) mid-life crisis?!

Top Bottom