• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

vantoure

https://theathletic.com/1997009/2020/08/16/podolski-interview-Özil-arsenal/

On Emery (then Wenger)

"Why did Arsenal fail under Unai Emery? He’d done well elsewhere.

I don’t know if he was good enough. Sometimes you are a good fit for a team, sometimes not. I wasn’t inside the dressing room but he didn’t look like he had the team with him, he looked like he’d lost them. It’s a hard for a coach to bring that back once it has been lost.

Arsène Wenger was doing a good job. It’s easy to say now that he should have stayed but I’m not on the board or the sporting director. I don’t know what went on, but Wenger was a great manager and person. He was like a grandma, someone it was very easy to talk to. He never shouted; he spoke lots of languages. He was Arsenal, he created everything. He created a style of playing; he was the man who oversaw the move to the Emirates and the new training ground. He won trophies. I’d be fascinated to see how he did managing another team. I still sometimes speak to him."

On Özil

"Can’t Mesut Özil be that world-class player?

Of course, because he’s good enough with support from the coach and the team, but something has happened with the club, you can feel that. Is he in a disagreement with the club? When I talk to him, we don’t want to talk to him about that kind of stuff. It’s his situation, him and his agent have to deal with that. He’s a good character — he’s not an asshole. He doesn’t do interviews where he speaks badly of his team-mates or of Arsenal and it’s a shame we have this situation because everyone is losing. Özil is sat in the stands, Arsenal are paying him and there is no winner. "

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Efz88iGXgAY8ca3

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember Chile fans said Arsenal were holding Sanchez back, that winning trophies and being one of the best players in the league wasn't enough for him...amazing post Arsenal career tbf :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
:lol:

That was his own doing really. It's a good sign though, it's indicative of things being alright behind the scenes here compared to Utd. They really seem to have lost their way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alexis was stuck here with absolute s**t other than mesut and Santi we didn't have any good player they were average at best he waited for club to improve and compete they didn't.

But now we have auba because of his departure so nothing lost

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
:lol:

That was his own doing really. It's a good sign though, it's indicative of things being alright behind the scenes here compared to Utd. They really seem to have lost their way.
I think it's on his agent who convinced him to go to United instead of City. Dumb move, just like Pogba going from Juve to United.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sczezney is being interviewed by star sports India.

He doesn't want to be there, but he was his charismatic self.

Top Bottom