• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@BigPoppaPump when asked to list any other bad games from Kos...

raw

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hated RVP and Cole with a passion in the moment. Have absolutely zero issue with them now.

Life is way too short.

Riou

@Riou did you make this? :lol:

Will always believe that the 2013-2015 era was a quality period for Arsenal, great players and great people winning trophies again for this club...was negatively compared to our Highbury era (99% of teams would look poor compared to that period for us!) but will be an underrated period for us imo.

Even 2016/2017 would have been a fitting ending to Big Wengz tenure with the cup win, shame the club didn't have any plan really in place.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

2013-2015 was a sh*tty period that looks better compared to today's sh*ttyness.

Back then I remember looking at the teamsheet before matches against Man U and etc being pissed.

The Jenkensons and Coquelins (he wasn't bad in hindsight) but yeah, miss me with that stuff, that wasn't a good time.

Whoever bigs up that period completely missed Highbury for sure.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Sad news. I'd imagine everyone on here is too young to have seen him play but until today he was the oldest living Arsenal player.

Interesting fact - he got sacked as Man Utd boss for having an affair with the physio's wife. Nowadays no-one would care. (except maybe the physio)

Riou

DB4-C9-F73-8568-4-AFA-A37-C-692-AFB43-EB2-F.jpg

97-CA822-A-A499-4-FDC-B176-ADBB06-DBC3-E5.jpg

Almost an Ospina - Szczesny penalty shootout last night as well.

Any pics of Dave and Szcz together?

99.99% sure Ospina was the one who narked on Woj smoking in the shower to Wenger :lol:

John oxford

I am watching atletico-valencia match. Yunus Musah 18 years old ex-gunner playing for valencia is decent. How on the earth we let this guy free? 2-3 years later he will be world class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom