Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted
Wilshere is right to be planning his next move as he won't have many years left at this rate, I'm sure he'll have plenty of regrets but it is what it is. Hopefully he can become a successful coach.

Doing alright at Bournemouth tbf. Thought the end had come when West Ham released him but he’s turned it round a bit tbf.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This has a hell of a performance largely at RW before we made changes. This was also at a time that people said he was playing poorly too, I do remember him having a good performance in this game but if I remember correctly not a lot of people gave him much credit. It was so weird how people just didn't take to Ramsey for some reason and thus were reluctant to give him credit and this would go on until his departure.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted
Great little interview... Thierry seems to have matured from the experiences. Weird though that he couldn't stop mentioning Pep and not a word of Arsène. Oh and I found @Riou in the comment section as you'd expect.

1616440940992.png

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
You could see the potential he had here...

Him not working out at Juventus, kinda makes people forget how good he was before we signed him...in 1998 he was probably France's hottest young property, a World Champion and Ligue 1 winner...thank God Juve didn't know what to do with him :lol:

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber

Bring him home!

His contribution in the FA Cup final vs Hull shouldn't go unmentioned, he was a real handful for them I remember up there with Giroud after a standard Podolski stinker.

Him calling out Mourinho before the 2014 Cup final, will never be forgotten!

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Cazorla ffs)

Bring him home!

His contribution in the FA Cup final vs Hull shouldn't go unmentioned, he was a real handful for them I remember up there with Giroud after a standard Podolski stinker.
No! Please! He was absolutely dreadful in my view! Couldn’t stand the player. Sorry if you rate him, but I really didn’t.