Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

AberGooner

Trusted ✔️
Didn't really do much at Arsenal, persistently outshone by Woodcock in a pretty poor team and had injuries. Good for Ipswich though and lovely hair.

Would've been part of their UEFA Cup winning side under Robson I assume?

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
An England international, Paul joined us in 1984 from Ipswich, scoring 17 goals in 70 games for the club during his three seasons in north London.
How I missed this news 😭😭😭.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity

"My mum's side of the family, they're all Tottenham...so nah, I don't regret it!" he said.

Your football club >>> any family member...great lad, is our Jack.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Giroud's goodbye tweet to Chelsea, sneaking the Champions League in it, like he had any real part in winning it...shameless :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Giroud's goodbye tweet to Chelsea, sneaking the Champions League in it, like he had any real part in winning it...shameless :lol:
Didn’t he score the only goal away against Atletico that got them through a tricky tie? I’m sure he more than feels like he’s contributed to them winning it

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
Horrible news.

Funny enough I saw one clip not too long ago where he was playing football and got interviewed, he talked fluent English, Italian and Russian in the span of 2 mins. This news hits a bit different cause of what I saw, I really hope he beats that thing man.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
CGVhdhGW8AAXbZk

...honestly, the 2013-2015 team was something...yeah, it didn't win the league...but back to back FA Cups, and also qualifying for Champions League, they brought success back to the club...a lot of great characters there, plus great players/manager.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Absolute legend...

...Parlour making Keown nearly **** himself on the last day in 2004, thinking he wasn't gonna get a medal...wonderful!

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
CGVhdhGW8AAXbZk

...honestly, the 2013-2015 team was something...yeah, it didn't win the league...but back to back FA Cups, and also qualifying for Champions League, they brought success back to the club...a lot of great characters there, plus great players/manager.

Everywhere I look I see players I'd rather have now than the current ones. Honestly, we were ONE player away, maybe two. Now we're like 8 players away or something ridiculous :lol: