Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

Average Community Shield Enjoyer
Jack is doing his coaching badges?

Thanks for the memories Mikel, but it's time to say goodbye...

Andrew Cole Linighan

I lost track on where Henri Lansbury is. I thought he was at Aston Villa still, but I have learnt that he is now at Luton Town.
A player of potential, he made a few first team appearances for Arsenal, he went on loan to Scunthorpe United, Watford, Norwich City and West Ham United.
In 2012, he made a permanent move to Nottingham Forest, where he made a good impact. He then went onto sign for Aston Villa, then Bristol City. This year, he signed for Luton Town.
Tomorrow just happens to be Henri's Birthday. Wishing Henri a Very Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

Troopz

Established Member
Must be fake.

It’s legit.

FBm1AAIXMAklw5W

Look how he’s running ffs

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️

Giroud interview but it’s mostly Chelsea related sadly until the last few mins.

The take away here for me is he claims the biggest difference between Chelsea and Arsenal is squad cost.

Arsenal you get too much time, Chelsea if you don’t score enough you get replaced. He wasn’t talking about himself btw lol, was referencing Werner and Lukaku (Arteta and Lampard as well 👀).

Riou

Average Community Shield Enjoyer
He's right about Chelsea being more demanding than Arsenal these days, and Giroud is a good player.

But he's basically having a go at Arsenal, because they give non great players like him too much playing time...quite funny :lol:

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
He's right about Chelsea being more demanding than Arsenal these days, and Giroud is a good player.

But he's basically having a go at Arsenal, because they give non great players like him too much playing time...quite funny :lol:
He kept it as respectful as he could (to Arsenal, Lampard etc) but I was a bit shocked to hear him outwardly say this.

Surely he must have included himself in this too? He referenced the Leicester title winning season as our best chance to win the league and it was (one of) the season/s he famously shat the bed.

Maybe he’s more self aware than I thought?