• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I saw some interesting psychological studies about why males have the urge to send **** pics. It goes way back, to cave times

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have had some great young players since...

...but he is still a level above all of them.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
RvP is levels ahead of Auba, not even close. RvP is actually as good as any striker there has been in the last 20 years.

RVP was quality but come on now.

R9
Lewandowski
Suarez
Aguero
Henry
Batistuta
Rooney
Ibrahimovic
David Villa
Romario
Shevchenko

RvP was a level below most of them and is even further behind on longevity.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Crazy...

...came into preseason late after winning the Copa America, but still started our first league game.

BobP

Memri Fan
This one is for the old heads I suppose.

Was watching highlights of our 3-0 over Man Utd from the 98/99 season and noticed that Stephen Hughes looked superb. Assisted all three goals if I'm not mistaken. I looked him up and he featured quite heavily in both 97/98 and 98/99 . He left the club in 2000 at the age of 23 and went on to have a pretty mediocre career.

My question is, why did he leave? Was he just not very good? Or is there more to it?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This one is for the old heads I suppose.

Was watching highlights of our 3-0 over Man Utd from the 98/99 season and noticed that Stephen Hughes looked superb. Assisted all three goals if I'm not mistaken. I looked him up and he featured quite heavily in both 97/98 and 98/99 . He left the club in 2000 at the age of 23 and went on to have a pretty mediocre career.

My question is, why did he leave? Was he just not very good? Or is there more to it?

I also remember a game he scored a double against Chelsea around about that time. Looked a real talent.

Think it was a case of he was never going to be a regular over Vieira/Petit and wanted a move, possibly for international purposes. Got a bad injury soon after which basically ruined his career.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎡
A-M CL Draft CampeΓ³n πŸ†
Folks here thought he could still do a job for us, now he's gonna sitting on the bench at some random Danish club alongside @Dokaka
@Riou right now:
Danish Flag Tennis GIF by Australian Open

Latest posts+

Top Bottom