• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

mistaT

Established Member
GDeep said:
Sadly he'll have the last laugh when he is prancing around at Citys ground with the league trophy at the end of the season while we are looking at Europa League and probably losing RvP.

Nearly everything you post is worthless

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
GDeep said:
Sadly he'll have the last laugh when he is prancing around at Citys ground with the league trophy at the end of the season while we are looking at Europa League and probably losing RvP.

I dont understand your angle mate, on the one hand you vehemently back Wenger and his methods, then on the other you make statements like these?

Or are you perhaps just here to wind people up?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was just venting my frustration at a rat like Nasri most likely getting one over AFC/fans by winning the title in his first season at City despite flattering to deceive, with us also struggling for 4th as its looking atm he would really have the last laugh - thats all!

Always backed Wenger, (especially when quite alot of you after 10 games wanted to ditch a man who has has served us so well for 15 years and have him replaced by average managers like Moyes/Coyle), and willing to back him for quite while yet, but im as frustrated and annoyed as much as the next Arsenal fan at Wenger repeating the same mistakes from previous years and our pathetic summer/Wenger's bad management of the squad which has us now hoping Chelsea continue their dodgy form.

Reckon im beginning to get a rough ride tbh, especially when I see what others are posting.

Bossa

Established Member
viper_001 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/01/21/2858842/samir-nasri-money-not-behind-move-from-arsenal-to-manchester" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nasri making excuses as usual.

"I didn't choose Manchester City for the money. The Premier League table shows that."

Well, he's a mediocre player. The bench shows that.

The more he denies the bigger of a **** he looks really.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Nasri is a nothing player, buck-tooth dyke.

He's had no impact at all, flopped for 80% of his time in England.........:lol:.....

jerome2158

Established Member
viper_001 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/01/21/2858842/samir-nasri-money-not-behind-move-from-arsenal-to-manchester" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I didn't choose Manchester City for the money. The Premier League table shows that."

what excuses does he need to make?

He's making a lot more money while sitting 3 points clear the top of the table, and his team has lost fewer matches since august than we have in the last 4 weeks.

I know everyone loves to hate him, but the truth is that nasri made an excellent move for himself. And I highly doubt he sees highlights of us losing to swansea, or getting booed off the pitch at half time and thinks "damn! Look what I could have been a part of!"

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
jerome2158 said:
viper_001 said:

what excuses does he need to make?

He's making a lot more money while sitting 3 points clear the top of the table, and his team has lost fewer matches since august than we have in the last 4 weeks.

I know everyone loves to hate him, but the truth is that nasri made an excellent move for himself. And I highly doubt he sees highlights of us losing to swansea, or getting booed off the pitch at half time and thinks "damn! Look what I could have been a part of!"

Can't help but notice that had GDeep posted this, he'd be getting called a troll :lol:

Totally agree Jerome, he's not crying into his pint over the move even if he is on the bench a lot of the time. Although being benched by Milner has got to hurt :lol:

jerome2158

Established Member
haha absolutely. But he took a bit of a short term fall for the sake of his overall career. What's the point of playing every minute of every game if you never win anything?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The main reason i can't stand the ****** is his hypocrisy.

"It is annoying. The work we do is not getting the credit it deserves because we are not winning silverware," Nasri told the May edition of the official Arsenal magazine.

"It is unfair because I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds whereas Arsenal have brought in young footballers, who have come here to play a certain kind of football and who have developed."
A year later and he's playing for a club that's only where it is because they've spent nearly a billion pounds in 3 years.

Bottler, ****** and all round **** of a man.

kooldawg

Established Member
He scored against the Spuds today lol.

THunter, those words shouldn't be taken at face value. Looks like they were written by the clubs PR people, everyone says the same thing and then moves on to win stuff. You can't blame the guy for moving to a team on the up, he has a chance to win something and take home a lot of money doing it.

Any other field and that would be a great career move.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
kooldawg said:

THunter, those words shouldn't be taken at face value. Looks like they were written by the clubs PR people, everyone says the same thing and then moves on to win stuff. You can't blame the guy for moving to a team on the up, he has a chance to win something and take home a lot of money doing it.

Now that's just not true. Any other field and you'd still have bitter, jealous people complaining about greed. I once overheard a banker on the train complaining that he was "only" on 150k a year, and that his mate had just upped hers from that to 250k a year by moving to another company.

Like, wtf.

How he didn't see the irony is beyond me.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
You know how we joke about Nasri being a benchwarmer?

Well, he has 3 Premier League goals this season. That's one less than Fernando Torres and Andy Carroll combined.

And only 2 less than those two and Emile Heskey combined.

viper_001

Established Member
kooldawg said:

Moving to City when you're as inconsistent as Nasri is by no means a great career move. He went straight into the bench, and has only two good performances against the Spuds to his name. City are fed up with his anonymity and only play him nowadays because of injuries to other players.

This summer (or even in the next week) they'll sign someone better than him and that will be that. Moving to City is a great career move if you're world class like Aguero, Kompany, etc. If you're a lazy player with no fighting spirit (Adebayor, Nasri) then there's nowhere to go but down.

Think about it for a moment. Their owners are worth one trillion dollars; they are quite literally the richest men on earth. With the change they find hidden in their couch cushions they could buy Eden Hazard, Schweinsteiger, or De Rossi.

Top Bottom