• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
David Seaman just Tweeted me!

He was talking about something that happened on the Isle of Wight, and said, "I know it's Isle of WIGHT!!! I forgot OK !!!"

Me: "A man who wins 2 Doubles is allowed to forget things every now and then."

David Seaman @thedavidseaman: "Double double !!"

I am chuffed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Adebayor has lost it on twitter, abusing people left right and centre, ****.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looks like he's been hacked but RvP's wife has replied to him calling RvP:
Bouchra van Persie @Bouchra_vP
No class @Sheyiadebayor can't even believe you talking like that. What has @Persie_Official done to u except playing in the same team??

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
THunter said:
Adebayor has lost it on twitter, abusing people left right and centre, ****.

That made me laugh :lol:

I hate to say it, but how we could do with a player of his type in the squad right now. He destroyed Newcastle on the weekend.

fabo

6.51 / 10
He's a ****, an overrated one at that.

He was due a good game tbf, it's been a while. It's not like the assists required much class anyway, he didn't even mean one of them(maybe two)....:lol:

ricky1985

Established Member
He's not a player I'd want here, and it's not because of his attitude. And that's the truth. Decent, nothing more. And as streaky and inconsistent as they come.

Sp**s is about the right level for him.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
ricky1985 said:
He's not a player I'd want here, and it's not because of his attitude. And that's the truth. Decent, nothing more. And as streaky and inconsistent as they come.

Sp**s is about the right level for him.

Which, on current form, is one place above Arsenal?

Still think he's a player we could use in our starting XI, even though I hate his attitude.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
He is not easy on the eye but he is effective. They look a whole different team in attack when he plays. He has even managed to get the best out of Defoe, something which can seem impossible at times.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
He has proved over a long period that he can be brilliant in streaks but, as soon as he loses motivation, he gets pathetic.

Only times he has excelled in his life are when he is trying to put himself on the shop window. We don't need his type over here. Over the long run, he is a liability.

dpt49

Established Member
David Smith said:
Bergkamp interviewed by Alan Smith: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ays-Dennis-Bergkamp-ahead-of-Milan-clash.html.

Not sure where to put it. The title is out of context.
Great article.
Smith and Bergkamp, two of my favourite players.

I like the last few paragraphs where Bergkamp mentions Henry and Vieira, another two of my favourite players and that Vieira stayed with his family in Holland.

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when they were talking about Arsenal.

I agreed with almost everything that Bergkamp said in the article, especially about our midfield, that a lot of the players were too similar and that we lacked match winning players that could change a game.

I can't see many supporters disagreeing with that.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
All Adebayors tweets from yesterday have been deleted and he hasn't mentioned being hacked or anything. It actually was him then. W*nker.

No mention of it in any paper or anything?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
The media dare not to mention Spuds in a negative way.....haven't seen anything about this regeneration pledge break either.

Ade can go and **** himself, classless, overrated and arrogant prick.

David Smith

Established Member
Freddie still gunning for us; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...berg-says-Arsène-Wenger-needs-David-Dein.html

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Marc Overmars has announced that after this season, he'll quit his role as 'Head of technical affairs' at his youth club Go Ahead Eagles (who play in the 2nd tier of Dutch footy). After 7 years he's looking for a new challenge. Marc will remain shareholder and member of the Advisory Board.

On his future, Marc says he doesn't know what he's going to do yet "I will see what (kind of options) come on my path".

Top Bottom