• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Le Professeur

Established Member
Some reports by Marca (pro-Real rag) that he didn't fit into Tito's plans.

Cesc-Fabregas-3.jpg

Get him back in Arsène :mrgreen:

Le Titi

Talking about Cescy, I've just been watching this:

[Edit - Just realised you aren't supposed to post compilation links. If anyone wants to know what video I'm on about, type in 'Fabregas vs Stoke' into YT]

It made me realise how much he's missed around here. That game is actually one of my favourite Arsenal ones in recent times, was amazing the way the players banded together that day.

Best of all... Sol Campbell's celebration after Vermaelen's goal. Beautiful.

viper_001

Established Member
BDU83.jpg

Cesc sulking on the bench during the super-cup. Not even asked to warm up, and Song played instead of him when they really needed a goal. Looks like Tito has a plan, but Cesc isn't part of it.

Le Professeur

Established Member
viper_001 said:
BDU83.jpg

Cesc sulking on the bench during the super-cup. Not even asked to warm up, and Song played instead of him when they really needed a goal. Looks like Tito has a plan, but Cesc isn't part of it.

Weird subs tbf.

Song's passing was excellent imo, position play somewhat less as per.

GuNNerZ4LiFe

Imagine a midfield of

Arteta- Cesc - Cazorla

Sometimes in Football players are just destined to do big things at a certain club. Take example Forlan who was a huge flop for ManU but once he went to Villareal he became one of the deadliest strikers in La Liga.
I'm not saying Fab has flopped at Barca but he just isn't fitting into their team and should just come back HOME.

dpt49

Established Member
GuNNerZ4LiFe said:
Imagine a midfield of

Arteta- Cesc - Cazorla

Sometimes in Football players are just destined to do big things at a certain club. Take example Forlan who was a huge flop for ManU but once he went to Villareal he became one of the deadliest strikers in La Liga.
I'm not saying Fab has flopped at Barca but he just isn't fitting into their team and should just come back HOME.
We could start by getting our Spanish players to tell him he has Arsenal DNA and then put in a 15m bid for him :wink:

Arteta- Cesc - Cazorla
Would be the best midfield in the EPL.

Le Professeur

Established Member
Tbf at Barça it doesn't really look great for him atm. Last season was okayish for him I guess but if he's gonna play less I can't really see him being happy with that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wow , those are PFA player of the year stats . What else do they want from him ?

Le Professeur

Established Member
Fantastic stats indeed but for some reason general consensus seems to be his season was pretty "meh"... Also he's seen as the culprit for Iniesta being shunted out wide which hasn't really endeared him to most of the fans.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if those stats are accurate(remember seeing them a bit lower previously), but Cesc was good for them in the first part of the season and then went **** in the second half.. Lost all confidence, goal scoring form and the initial link up play between him and Messi was gone.

Think many blame him for Pep switching from a winning formula etc and he has become somewhat of a scapegoat from what I've read. He just needs to get back into form and he'll be great again for them..

progman07

Established Member
Le Titi said:
Talking about Cescy, I've just been watching this:

[Edit - Just realised you aren't supposed to post compilation links. If anyone wants to know what video I'm on about, type in 'Fabregas vs Stoke' into YT]

It made me realise how much he's missed around here. That game is actually one of my favourite Arsenal ones in recent times, was amazing the way the players banded together that day.

Best of all... Sol Campbell's celebration after Vermaelen's goal. Beautiful.

What an emotional video.. I miss Cesc.

illmatik

Established Member
Cesc is not a happy camper at Camp Nou

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2198316/Cesc-Fabregas-complains-life-Barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html</a>

leo_ense

Established Member
Don't do this to yourselves guys. Barça won't let him back to Arsenal out of principle, they are not going to lose the player from their academy twice to the same club. If he leaves he will be sold to the highest bidder.

Flow

What a dream would that be... if he came back... Cazorla, Fabregas, Wilshere and Arteta playing together = incredible.

illmatik

Established Member
I think Cesc was used to being spoiled by us, was the main player, basically invincible. I don't like his words, makes him look like a ****, he needs to show it on the pitch rather than moaning.

Flow

leo_ense said:
Don't do this to yourselves guys. Barça won't let him back to Arsenal out of principle, they are not going to lose the player from their academy twice to the same club. If he leaves he will be sold to the highest bidder.
Barca already showed they're ****e in transfers. (Ibrahimovic :lol: )
And Fabregas said he only wanted to play for us or Barca.

But still, it's never going to happen. Fabregas will become a first-teamer when Xavi gets too old.

Herbas

There is no way for Fabregas to get back to Arsenal. He's fairly ambitious, thus if this season doesn't work out well for him, he will just try harder in the next season. If the next season is a failure as well, then at that time Wenger would be already retired and thus we wouldn't have the major draw for Fabregas to get back.

Top Bottom