• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

..proper underrated player for me...quality midfielder, who was also a very good left back, shame his injury came at a really bad time for him as he was looking good for us then.

Top player for Arsenal in CM 01/02 too!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

..proper underrated player for me...quality midfielder, who was also a very good left back, shame his injury came at a really bad time for him as he was looking good for us then.

Top player for Arsenal in CM 01/02 too!
Scored a worlie at the 2010 world cup.

Riou

Classic Wilshere movement for his assist, lovely bit of skill.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@AberGooner, in case you've not seen it yet.

Vintage Jack beating his man for the assist and nice to see him score. Look like they play some nice stuff. Hopefully he can stay injury free till the end of the season, actually for the rest of his career, never know he may be back in the Premier League with them next season.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Was watching this video again of Alexis.

The best player in the Emirates era, in my eyes. Seem to have forgotten the absolutely ridiculous goals he used to score on a regular basis.

Maybe coloured by the fact that I was seeing a 10/10 bird in 2014/2015, and my Arsenal memories seem to be a lot happier probably because of it :lol:. Was a shame how it all ended but one of my favourite periods of watching Arsenal.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jack played alright against Forest on the weekend but it looks like he’s competing directly with Brooks for a spot.

I’d rather they played Brooks on the right and put Jack through the middle but Woodgate is a sh*te manager so that won’t happen.

Riou

Looking at some of our players that made the PFA team of the year in the 2010s.

How was Verm our only centre back to make it over Kos :lol: he should have definitely made it at some point from 2012-2016.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom