• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

France - Euros
Madrid - Champions League
Arsenal - Double
Chelsea -Double

...such a weird player Anelka...clearly a brilliant footballer, with a great career...but also "wasted potential", who never quite had the career he should have :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
When fans talk about transfers they often assume the player has total power and can always choose exactly where they go, obviously that also happens, but sometimes the business is done above their head and professional footballers don't have total control of where their career takes them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When fans talk about transfers they often assume the player has total power and can always choose exactly where they go, obviously that also happens, but sometimes the business is done above their head and professional footballers don't have total control of where their career takes them.

Have to remember this was under the rule of that scummy bastard Raul. That’s how they do things in Spain.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
We all know where's this going, right ?
jack is a real hero of mine. Flawed, foolish and immature ...growing up in the highest presssure at Arsenal, in a club under decline and turmoil, mocked by media, referees, fans alike...but he managed to survive it all... and still is on the field ...

some players you admire, some you revere.... but jack has always been loved by arsenal fans. He is one of us.

Riou

Jack Wilshere, a flawed talent...but I think that makes me love him even more, tbh.

You can say his career never took off the way it should, but Wilshere will always be a big part of the first Emirates era team to win a trophy for this club...proud to say that.

Good luck to him in the cup quarter final today!

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jack the lad starting for Bournemouth in central midfield. He's been good according to their fans.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
When I see how Foden has developed and carefully managed by Pep, I often think of Jack.

Foden has a lot of similarities that Jack had in that he plays with that swagger, chest-upfront confidence as he makes those runs. Their positions are not the same but Foden might turn into the star that we all hoped and expected Jack to become.

Riou

When I see how Foden has developed and carefully managed by Pep, I often think of Jack.

Foden has a lot of similarities that Jack had in that he plays with that swagger, chest-upfront confidence as he makes those runs. Their positions are not the same but Foden might turn into the star that we all hoped and expected Jack to become.

Foden doesn't play for Arsenal, so refs won't turn a blind eye when defenders dangerously hack him down, so he should develop fine for them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wilshere is right to be planning his next move as he won't have many years left at this rate, I'm sure he'll have plenty of regrets but it is what it is. Hopefully he can become a successful coach.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Charlie Patino is a similar type, more of a 6 than both Foden and Wilshere but he carries it like both.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wilshere is right to be planning his next move as he won't have many years left at this rate, I'm sure he'll have plenty of regrets but it is what it is. Hopefully he can become a successful coach.

Doing alright at Bournemouth tbf. Thought the end had come when West Ham released him but he’s turned it round a bit tbf.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This has a hell of a performance largely at RW before we made changes. This was also at a time that people said he was playing poorly too, I do remember him having a good performance in this game but if I remember correctly not a lot of people gave him much credit. It was so weird how people just didn't take to Ramsey for some reason and thus were reluctant to give him credit and this would go on until his departure.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Didn't know Tomas Rosicky has been Sparta Prague's DoF for more than 2 years now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom