• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Great little interview... Thierry seems to have matured from the experiences. Weird though that he couldn't stop mentioning Pep and not a word of Arsène. Oh and I found @Riou in the comment section as you'd expect.

1616440940992.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You could see the potential he had here...

Him not working out at Juventus, kinda makes people forget how good he was before we signed him...in 1998 he was probably France's hottest young property, a World Champion and Ligue 1 winner...thank God Juve didn't know what to do with him :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bring him home!

His contribution in the FA Cup final vs Hull shouldn't go unmentioned, he was a real handful for them I remember up there with Giroud after a standard Podolski stinker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Bring him home!

His contribution in the FA Cup final vs Hull shouldn't go unmentioned, he was a real handful for them I remember up there with Giroud after a standard Podolski stinker.

Him calling out Mourinho before the 2014 Cup final, will never be forgotten!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bring him home!

No! Please! He was absolutely dreadful in my view! Couldn’t stand the player. Sorry if you rate him, but I really didn’t.

Top Bottom