• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jack is doing his coaching badges?

Thanks for the memories Mikel, but it's time to say goodbye...

Riou

He already did some with Mertesacker when the latter was injured in his last season.

Hope he can find some success in coaching.

But if the world was right, Wilshere would be our captain and one of the best players in the league at this point...still very sad.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I lost track on where Henri Lansbury is. I thought he was at Aston Villa still, but I have learnt that he is now at Luton Town.
A player of potential, he made a few first team appearances for Arsenal, he went on loan to Scunthorpe United, Watford, Norwich City and West Ham United.
In 2012, he made a permanent move to Nottingham Forest, where he made a good impact. He then went onto sign for Aston Villa, then Bristol City. This year, he signed for Luton Town.
Tomorrow just happens to be Henri's Birthday. Wishing Henri a Very Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Must be fake.

It’s legit.

FBm1AAIXMAklw5W

Look how he’s running ffs

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Giroud interview but it’s mostly Chelsea related sadly until the last few mins.

The take away here for me is he claims the biggest difference between Chelsea and Arsenal is squad cost.

Arsenal you get too much time, Chelsea if you don’t score enough you get replaced. He wasn’t talking about himself btw lol, was referencing Werner and Lukaku (Arteta and Lampard as well 👀).

Riou

He's right about Chelsea being more demanding than Arsenal these days, and Giroud is a good player.

But he's basically having a go at Arsenal, because they give non great players like him too much playing time...quite funny :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's right about Chelsea being more demanding than Arsenal these days, and Giroud is a good player.

But he's basically having a go at Arsenal, because they give non great players like him too much playing time...quite funny :lol:
He kept it as respectful as he could (to Arsenal, Lampard etc) but I was a bit shocked to hear him outwardly say this.

Surely he must have included himself in this too? He referenced the Leicester title winning season as our best chance to win the league and it was (one of) the season/s he famously shat the bed.

Maybe he’s more self aware than I thought?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Giroud improved under Wenger, massively. I’ll now say that we under rated him.

The story isn’t as romantic as Giroud or others might paint it though, as he was improving he cost us a title at least. The guy didn’t score for 3 months when we were in a title race and Özil was putting chances on a plate.

Very frustrating player who missed many chances and came up short, something we were never used to as we’ve had elite strikers since Wrighty. Even Ade hit Drogba levels.

Riou

...remember the old "Top Four/and no cup, v cup and no Top Four" debate?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom