• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
David Luiz going for the Copa Libertadores tonight, hope he wins it.

Riou

kM_qet.gif

Riou

Soccer AM... "Which Scottish side did Hearts' Rudi Skacel play for? (Fenners' ****ed up the question, he meant to say Czech and not Hearts)

Wilshere... "Rangers!"

That's our Jack :lol:

Riou

Kos deserved a better exit, clearly was issues behind the scenes with Raul and the board with some of our players at the time...though his Bordeaux reveal was stupid on his part.

Very fine player for the club, gave one of his ankles up running through walls for Arsène...will always rate him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kos deserved a better exit, clearly was issues behind the scenes with Raul and the board with some of our players at the time...though his Bordeaux reveal was stupid on his part.

Very fine player for the club, gave one of his ankles up running through walls for Arsène...will always rate him.
Don’t know why Arsenal fans give him stick.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

I like him as a player. But the mistake was on his part in the transfer saga. Trying to force a move by not travelling with the squad he is contracted to play for is inexcusable.

Riou

I like him as a player. But the mistake was on his part in the transfer saga. Trying to force a move by not travelling with the squad he is contracted to play for is inexcusable.

I think the board promised he could leave at the end of the 18/19 season, but went back on it, which forced Kos to do what he did.

I don't really mind what players do when they clash with a board...you have to try and do what's right for you, as that's what the club will do.

Plus he needed to go to a less physical league at that point anyway, he was kinda finished as a player...he was the type of player, that needed his speed, which he didn't have anymore... considering how good he was for us, his last few seasons at Arsenal were quite poor.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I think the board promised he could leave at the end of the 18/19 season, but went back on it, which forced Kos to do what he did.

I don't really mind what players do when they clash with a board...you have to try and do what's right for you, as that's what the club will do.

Plus he needed to go to a less physical league at that point anyway, he was kinda finished as a player...he was the type of player, that needed his speed, which he didn't have anymore... considering how good he was for us, his last few seasons at Arsenal were quite poor.
Agree with his reasoning for wanting to move. But still not travelling with the team for a game is equivalent to the club not paying a player his salary. Both actions break contractual obligations.

Top Bottom