• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That Lehmann chainsaw story, he really loves up to how we all see him :lol:

...legend!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Andy Gray commentary >>>>>>>>>>>>

The Riquelme penalty save >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Definitely. Although I don't know what Gray was moaning about with Lehmann's time wasting. Kirkland had been at it since the first half that day, infuriating.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Definitely. Although I don't know what Gray was moaning about with Lehmann's time wasting. Kirkland had been at it since the first half that day, infuriating.

Gray is an idiot, that's why he got sacked :lol:

Was always positive about Arsenal and I loved his commentary though. The voice I had in my head when I scored in kickabouts back in the day.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gray is an idiot, that's why he got sacked :lol:

Was always positive about Arsenal and I loved his commentary though. The voice I had in my head when I scored in kickabouts back in the day.
Yeah he rated Arsenal under Wenger. Even when we were 4th he would say we’re spending less money than most clubs.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yeah he rated Arsenal under Wenger. Even when we were 4th he would say we’re spending less money than most clubs.

Yeah he loved the way we played. It stuck out to me because the pundits and commentators were generally pro northern teams (Utd, Liverpool etc), they never really had much good to say about Wenger's Arsenal even when we were on top.

Riou

Tyler has been crap since Gray was sacked too, used to be a good comms duo.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

He was an idiot though, unfortunately :lol: I feel bad for loving his commentary but I have to be honest with myself.

Hopefully he's learned since then, but it's sadly people like him that have held back female inclusion on and off the pitch (and lord knows what else).

Looking at the progress women's football has made despite still being behind, he would have just been in the way.

Riou

He was an idiot though, unfortunately :lol: I feel bad for loving his commentary but I have to be honest with myself.

Hopefully he's learned since then, but it's sadly people like him that have held back female inclusion on and off the pitch (and lord knows what else).

Looking at the progress women's football has made despite still being behind, he would have just been in the way.

Awful person, great commentator.

Least that's a little better than Richard Keys though, who is just an awful person and nothing else.

Riou

Champions League nights on ITV back then, will never be beaten...peak commentary.

So glad I didn't have "Fletch and Macca", with Jake Humphreys as the host growing up...would have put me off watching the sport as a kid, tbh.

Riou

Always thought this was a pretty cool photo...

@albakos add it to the rotation?

baccy_man

Established Member
Former Arsenal manager and captain Terry Neill has died aged 80. RIP Terry another former player and manager has sadly passed away.

Riou

…genuinely feels like Joaquin is old enough to be his grandfather, with how long he has been playing :lol:

Riou

All his goals for us, as we prepare to honour him during the match tomorrow...

...RIP Jose

Riou

Thierry has had more famous performances in his career against much better teams...

...but I think this is his best one.

Night games at Highbury :love:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom