• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol Arsenal absolutely could afford Henry, just like Arsenal could afford Haaland today wages an all.

Would they come though? no, Henry was a WC winner by this point iirc. He was branded a flop at Juventus by the British media as well, which was far from the case. Maybe to further sensatialise his ascension to one of the top strikers I don't know.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I spend a lot of time watching old training videos getting ideas for things to mess about with when I'm having a kick about and Thierry is right up there with guys like Zlatan and Marcelo for some of the most outrageous little warmup tricks you'll ever see. I've been having a lot of fun trying some of the little tricks the birthday boy used to get up to and I feel like everyone has tried the fake pass and the flick up volley against Utd. I didn't just love watching him play for us but he always inspired me and still does to get on the ball and try something.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal's great African internationals...

FafZyoKWAAAi1jC

...my man Chamakh made the cover but not Auba, was Arteta the lead designer on this? :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Instead of bringing Tubbymans from Leicester to The Carpet, can we just bring King Kolo back as a coach from that sinking ship instead?

...need this absolute don back home, imo!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Must say I am impressed with Martin Keown as a pundit. Really well spoken and clear headed although you can sense a passion and at times anger underneath. One man I think one should not pick a fight with!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Glad to see OG still contributing to Milan. He's probably the most underrated, abused strikers to play for us.

Top Bottom