• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The absolute state of the world. I hope Auba and his family are alright. Absolutely despicable people about. There is no justification for being a thief.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was such an exciting player at his best before the injuries...

...kinda underrated now.

I would have liked Auba to stay but Lewa is clearly better and Auba is too good to be a bench player so was the best for all parties to move on for a profit.

Did well and got top 4 with him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is so disappointing to read :(

Leno: "It wasn't about performance"
by Tobias Feldhoff - Source: Sport bild
published on 07/09/2022 07:46

©Maxppp

Bernd Leno has complained about the actions of his former club Arsenal. In an interview with 'Sport Bild', the 30-year-old keeper explains: "When I realized that it wasn't about performance or quality, I knew I had to go." US competitor Matt Turner (28) was mainly engaged for marketing reasons: "During the preparation I saw that it's not about performance, it's just about politics. It was clear to me: I have to get out of here.”

Leno is now a regular again at Fulham FC. With a view to his chances of a place in the DFB squad, this is essential: "The most important thing for me is to find my rhythm again. Especially after I wasn't actually able to train properly at Arsenal and had no preparation. It's up to me to get the focus back on the national team."

Energoto

This is so disappointing to read :(

Leno: "It wasn't about performance"
by Tobias Feldhoff - Source: Sport bild
published on 07/09/2022 07:46

©Maxppp

Bernd Leno has complained about the actions of his former club Arsenal. In an interview with 'Sport Bild', the 30-year-old keeper explains: "When I realized that it wasn't about performance or quality, I knew I had to go." US competitor Matt Turner (28) was mainly engaged for marketing reasons: "During the preparation I saw that it's not about performance, it's just about politics. It was clear to me: I have to get out of here.”

Leno is now a regular again at Fulham FC. With a view to his chances of a place in the DFB squad, this is essential: "The most important thing for me is to find my rhythm again. Especially after I wasn't actually able to train properly at Arsenal and had no preparation. It's up to me to get the focus back on the national team."
Somewhat funny considering Leno was kept instead of Martinez, who performed at a higher level during that season.
I liked Leno, but sometimes its just better not to talk to the press about such stuff, as it can make you look really stupid

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Gotta love Le Coq. Had Santi not got that terrible injury, that partnership could have thrived for another couple of years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Jiroo
Mad The Simpsons GIF

Latest posts+

Top Bottom