• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What’s up with Antony Stokes?

Dunno always been a bit mad in the head and getting himself into trouble. FWIW I remember reading somewhere that his dad was a gang leader or something and had some involvement with the "Real IRA".

At one time he was somewhat of a Celtic hero looking like he might have a decent career for himself up there but fell out of favour and his career just fell of a cliff. My guess is that he's wasted all the money he's made and has now turned to come and other criminal activities but I don't know the full story tbh.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dunno always been a bit mad in the head and getting himself into trouble. FWIW I remember reading somewhere that his dad was a gang leader or something and had some involvement with the "Real IRA".

At one time he was somewhat of a Celtic hero looking like he might have a decent career for himself up there but fell out of favour and his career just fell of a cliff. My guess is that he's wasted all the money he's made and has now turned to come and other criminal activities but I don't know the full story tbh.

He also has assault and stalking convictions from the past and was accused of another assault a few years ago.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Marc Overmars had a heart attack on 30th December.

Goes without saying, thoughts are with Marc and his family for a swift and strong recovery. One of my favourite players from the first Wenger side.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Marc Overmars, the former Arsenal forward, suffered "irreparable damage" to his heart following a cardiac arrest last month, according to reports in Holland.

The former winger, 49, has been in hospital since Dec 30. It was initially claimed by Royal Antwerp, where he has been sporting director, that he suffered a "mild stroke".

Now, however, it has emerged his condition was more serious, with a report in De Telegraaf claiming his heart is only able to pump blood at a fraction of its normal volume.

Part of his heart muscle is said to have stopped working, which means his ability to pump blood around the body has been reduced by 70 per cent compared to its normal volume.

Overmars appears to be on the mend, however, and was quoted as telling Dutch media that "I have to take it easy and move forward one step at a time."

The reports suggest, however, that Overmars, who played for Ajax, Arsenal and Barcelona, was in a worse condition than initially thought after being taken to hospital. Following his stroke, an Antwerp statement read: "Marc Overmars, director of football affairs at RAFC, became unwell last night and was admitted to hospital with a mild stroke.

"Marc is doing well in the meantime but will have to take it easy for a while. Marc and his family focus on his recovery and do not wish to comment further. RAFC wishes Marc a speedy recovery!"

It had already been a tumultuous year after he quit an executive role at Ajax over what he accepts was "unacceptable" behaviour. The Dutch club had accused him of sending a "series of inappropriate messages to several female colleagues".

Following the furore, he joined Antwerp in March. Telegraph Sport has asked for an update from Antwerp on Overmars' condition.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2014 cup win...

324162133_531310402398174_2768765189005029813_n.png

2015 cup win...

324064906_1927426447608793_8609602907884346449_n.png

Was liking Som's post about becoming a dad and found this pics in the same thread courtesy of @Danskin , thought they were pretty great!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
2014 cup win...

324162133_531310402398174_2768765189005029813_n.png

2015 cup win...

324064906_1927426447608793_8609602907884346449_n.png

Was liking Som's post about becoming a dad and found this pics in the same thread courtesy of @Danskin , thought they were pretty great!
Özil comforting Gabby Agbonlahor and Ramsey with Grealish right? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom